bsbllthirteen

Paradise City Mod (formally DC Mod)

Questions  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the name Paradise City for the name of this mod??

• Yes
    • No
    • I have a better one and will post it on this topic *****and that means add a reply with your better name*****
    • I cant read therefore i cant read the question or the answers so this is the one i randomlly picked

As I said before couldn't it work like a ladder truck?

do you want to remove the cherry picker? and even then, you'd have quite a few issues with creating the unit. If you wanted to use a ladder, you'd have to 1st make your vehicle longer, so its off scale. 2nd, you'd need to code whole new function scripts. 3rd. you'd need to find a use for it. You'd have to script power lines to make them break, then fix them. thats a pain. if you could even find a way first. Power vehicles are a pain, and that's why i don't any mods to date have any power vehicles. Way too much work for something that small. It doesn't correspond with every day normal emergencies, unless you live in some bad country where they use twigs for power lines.

If you want to suggest crazy unneccesary stuff, please. Start modeling it. It's not very easy to model this stuff, ya know. I'm swamped just working on 1 engine right now. Not to mention i have 3 more lined up.

you know that sounds like a good idea since there are 6 slots for ambulances, and i would model one but because I dont like it when I get comments like that ill pass. And i don't know what you are trying to say when you say modeling is not very easy cause I could give you 2 fire truck models and a few other things like ambulances, heavy rescue units, boats,ect. to take the work off you but again I dont like the attitude, so unless someone else can convense me to give them to you all, your going to need to do alot of modeling.

EDIT: Actually 7 slots just checked

you know that sounds like a good idea since there are 6 slots for ambulances, and i would model one but because I dont like it when I get comments like that ill pass. And i don't know what you are trying to say when you say modeling is not very easy cause I could give you 2 fire truck models and a few other things like ambulances, heavy rescue units, boats,ect. to take the work off you but again I dont like the attitude, so unless someone else can convense me to give them to you all, your going to need to do alot of modeling.

EDIT: Actually 7 slots just checked

hahaha, i've been having a really bad day. I'm wayy over stressed. My girlfriend is now trying to do all this weird stuff. so, its not fun.

I'll probably end up modeling it anyways. It's not that bad.

I think somthing like Wayne NJ first aid squad's heavy rescue would be a cool unit to see in the mod. I believe it's an E-one combo walk-in/non-walk-in. The truck's got everything, from a cab that's part command center, part crew transport, the walk-in part set up the same as an ambulance for bls transport, and all the equipment they'd need for rescue operations (hurst tools, air compressor, ect). I'll give modding it a shot, I gotta find some time first.

http://www.waynefas.com/Rescue976.php