bsbllthirteen

Paradise City Mod (formally DC Mod)

Questions  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the name Paradise City for the name of this mod??

• Yes
    • No
    • I have a better one and will post it on this topic *****and that means add a reply with your better name*****
    • I cant read therefore i cant read the question or the answers so this is the one i randomlly picked

kent firerescue = thief,

he steals the models of the sketchup warehouse, i know the makers of it and if you dont remove then i contact them about this,

long live the copyright.

srry that i have to tell that bsbllthirteen, :(

First of all: you need to be very carefull making accusations like that. Without contacting either Kent Firerescue or the creators of the Sketch-up models you have no way of knowing if he asked permission.

Second of all: in the future contact the guy you suspect to be a thief or the mod creator via PM to prevent a flame war on the forum. You may also contact the forum staff via the report button (that's what it's there for). Theres no need to start pointing fingers in public before you know all the facts. The mod creator and the forum staff can try to find out what exactly is going on that way before any accusations are being made .

In case the models do appear to be stolen, bsbllthirteen would of course have no other choice then to ask for permission or remove the models since we don't allow any copyright infringement on this forum.

I'd very much appraciate it if everybody would wait with commenting about "the theft" untill we hear from either Kent Firerescue or the sketch-up creators. I think bsbllthirteen is very capable to contact either one of them himself.

So from here on please stay on topic and let the mod creators worry about what models are or aren't stolen.

Ok guys i apologize if he did or not i had no clue.....i am trying to get to the bottom of this and until then i will keep the models up but if i find out they are not his they will be removed right away....he told me they were his and im going to believe that until i see otherwise but i will find out the truth dont worry]

and just so you guys no i have sent an email to google sketchup

@em4fun-thank you for clearing that up

EDIT

i am putting this mod on hold until i find out what is really going on and during the time i think i will learn to model better so i can model everything and not have to worry about situations like these

Just so everyone knows the models will not be used and kent firerescue has talked to me and confessed and didnt mean to do anything wrong as he is still a little young and doesnt think things through....as you know he would like to apollogize to everyone including me for what he has done

on another note kent fire rescue will no longer be on my mod team and i will try to learn better moddeling skills by the end of the weekend and help out our other moddeler

and thanks to the ones that pointed this out i wouldnt want illeagal models in my mod

now lets put this behind us and get back on the topic of the Washington DC Mod

Guest ENG12INE

hey bsbll sorry if I messed the name up lol...I can do skinning work and I will be taking game design classes to start making a whole CHARLES COUNTY mod...involving every department in charles county and units from PG county that while in freeplay you can call for them to fill-in on calls at your departments...every single unit will be added in. I sent you a pm so get back to me on that i'm going to be gone for 3 months but by then im sure you will have units ready to be skinned. so let me know and i'll see what I can do to help you out on this...I live near dc so...

I like the idea but I think you should wait until some of the current mods are finished so more people can help you.

I'm new, but i'm gonna start modeling. I think as we go along, some more people may join.

Bad news.......i lost the file of the 'house of pain' and engine 10 i now have to make them all over again :(

That sux dude...

CHANGING MOD!!!!!!!!!!

ok i just cant find that much info on dc police and ambo so i am going to make up a town and make up my own nits andi want everyones help.

What do i need everyones help with you ask......

i want everyone to help me make this mod by helping me with unit numbers and names of things ill ask questions so u guys can answer and help me out.

I am making this so everyone that isnt a modder can have part in making a mod.

first question.....What should the town be called??? (i will pick the top 5 you guys come up)

second question.....what will the setting be in this town????( weather, traffic ect.)