yakadoshi

EM3-LA Mod , 2 problems

I got the la mod , installed it , loaded it in-game. Simple. I go play an original em3 mission and i spawn 2 police cruisers , 1 firefruck , 1 towtruck and 2 ems. The police cruisers and ems are still the default model but the firetruck and towtruck models as well as the firemen models are working just fine.

Help?

Second problem. I go start a modded mission. It loads and starts but i cant dispatch any vehicles! The buttons for the TEC , FD , PD and EMS are all greyed out and unclickable. Help?

I got the la mod , installed it , loaded it in-game. Simple. I go play an original em3 mission and i spawn 2 police cruisers , 1 firefruck , 1 towtruck and 2 ems. The police cruisers and ems are still the default model but the firetruck and towtruck models as well as the firemen models are working just fine.

Help?

Second problem. I go start a modded mission. It loads and starts but i cant dispatch any vehicles! The buttons for the TEC , FD , PD and EMS are all greyed out and unclickable. Help?

Did you install the file using the ModInstaller?

I obviously did! Saved targeted as .... --> C:\Program Files\Sixteen Tons Entertainment\Emergency 3\Mods and used the mod installer to sucessfully install it.

Have you downloaded the mod from our downloadcentre?

Have you tried removing the mod manually (selecting the LA MOD folder and press delete)?

Have you downloaded the mod from our downloadcentre?

Have you tried removing the mod manually (selecting the LA MOD folder and press delete)?

I've downloaded it directly from the download centre and yes i have removed the mod manually and installed it again. Yet I still can't seem to dispatch units on modded missions and on original missions , the vehicles and personnel are still the default form

and... , Does the LA Mod for em3 really need the patch 1.3?

Only if you have the German, French or UK version of the game. All other versions do not need a patch. If you install a pacth your game might get corrupt.

The French and German versions are easy to recognise, the UK version can be recognized by the missing ModInstaller. If you installed your game and you go to the default Emergency 3 folder there should be a program there called ModInstaller.exe

If you do not have that program, then you have the UK version and you should install pacth 1.3

When I install the patch , do I replace everything? from the .exe to data files?

Because when I do , the game doesnt start up ,

"em3.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"

:machkaputt::schreiben:

I'm not sure what you mean by that. There are installation instructions with the patch and they can also be found in the Technical Help FAQ.

If you follow them you will notice only have to replace two files and change one file.