Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Ignore the poor quality but been working on the old and New sprinter vans using the newest for Prisoner Transport the old ones obviously for TSG And my Ford Focus making a sneak appearance there too hope you like guys 

IMG_20160611_214657.jpg

IMG_20160617_160238.jpg

• Upvote 1

Need Help!

I try and download the file and use the EM4Mod Installer, but it either says it's already and needs to be deleted or it is corrupt.

• Upvote 1

this was is going to be my first European mod for em4, but I don't know how to install it. I did what I normally did (downloaded it, extracted it with WinRAR, moved the extracted folder into the mods file in the game folder) and it did not work.... please help

thanks, cool looking mod by the way

Hi, love the mod form what I have seen I have tried many different things an it just wont work, it installs but that's it I can't do anything, extract it or unzip it.

I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you.

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 1:27 PM, Bain said:

Need Help!

I try and download the file and use the EM4Mod Installer, but it either says it's already and needs to be deleted or it is corrupt.

Same here , since you have posted this did you find a solution if so I would really appreciate a response.

On 6/25/2016 at 1:27 PM, Bain said:

13 hours ago, theultimateassasin11 said:

13 hours ago, kiangb01 said:

Basically there is nothing wrong with the actual file, since it is working for everyone else. The problem is your end where it is not able to get that working file unpacked into your mod folder for whatever reason. If you are installing mods using the mod installer to anything but your main drive (C:/), you will get corruption errors (at least it was like that for me). There are many topics on the site about the same error too so simply search them and see the responses.

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 1:42 PM, Pottyscotty said:

Thanks a lot, it is working now, very much appreciated.

Basically there is nothing wrong with the actual file, since it is working for everyone else. The problem is your end where it is not able to get that working file unpacked into your mod folder for whatever reason. If you are installing mods using the mod installer to anything but your main drive (C:/), you will get corruption errors (at least it was like that for me). There are many topics on the site about the same error too so simply search them and see the responses.

Could anyone please help me animate/script something!

My idea is a script to open/close the downing street and Whitehall gates

19 hours ago, PJJW said:

Could anyone please help me animate/script something!

My idea is a script to open/close the downing street and Whitehall gates

That sounds great I was just thinking that the other day whilst I was playing.

Hi all sorry but not shure where I place this topic...... 1$try big thumbs up to those behind the scenes of this 10/10  mod.... 2ndly I need help upon playing the freelplay I noticed some vehicles have the option to park at set points ie p1 p2 ect is there a map or image to show the locations so I can setup my own style of freelplay 

On 11/07/2016 at 3:18 PM, kiangb01 said:

The locations are printed on the roads and over time you eventually just learn them. There maybe a speck of blue on the minimap where they are too.

Okay so I downloaded this mod and i can't play it cuz I don't know how to use a ( .em4 ) file, can anyone help me or put up a download link with entire unpacked?

Spoiler

13717876_1219528511424541_1014662119_o.p

Not signed in

12 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

The locations are printed on the roads and over time you eventually just learn them. There maybe a speck of blue on the minimap where they are too.

Thanks for the info I found them

On 16/07/2016 at 8:35 AM, LRayM14 said:

Okay so I downloaded this mod and i can't play it cuz I don't know how to use a ( .em4 ) file, can anyone help me or put up a download link with entire unpacked?

Hide contents

13717876_1219528511424541_1014662119_o.p

Not signed in

Open that file with the "mod installer" which is located in the EM4 file.

HI all just like to ask 2 things

1. do you need to put the call out icon any were if so were .

2. do any one eles get bad fps sometime and crashes on some call outs

many thanks for you help

14 hours ago, Jack Evans said:

HI all just like to ask 2 things

1. do you need to put the call out icon any were if so were .

2. do any one eles get bad fps sometime and crashes on some call outs

many thanks for you help

1) Do you mean the texture for the buttons?

2) No, but my game sometimes crashes when I try to remove the accurate parking area