sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Hey guys, i´ve saw that you do a London Mod V 1.3. I really love this mod and i´d like to help you with it. Im pretty good a lighting and im new to this forum but i´ve been some years on the german forum.

Some previous work i´ve did:

Credits:

BMW 5 Series: -Grisu83

-Stormi

-TimmeyX

BMW 3 Series:  -Stormi

-TimmeyX

Credits to original engine creators

I remember it being in the screenshots for this mod, not sure what page you will find them on though. Perhaps it is being put in London project as well?

It could be, I swear this one was going to be more central London based. But I could be wrong, it has been a while since I last looked on that topic.

EDIT: yes it is this one which has downing street then, thanks vojta. Clears up the confusion I was having lol.

Likewise been nothing posted for such a long long time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has probably been working on coding and then took a break for a while or Vice Versa.

Edit: I have sent Mintcake69 a direct message on here and he said "No need to conern over the lack of updates. The mod is in progress still. I tend to work during the cold winter etc and take a break over summer"

OK,

Cause last update was 2012 :

Yeah I'd like to know for sure too as after all was started before Kent yet that has come out with alpha and patched update but this has not come out with anything substantial at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK,

Cause last update was 2012 :

Last update was in May this year..

However - XTX send a message to Mint a couple of weeks back and got this answer, so it's still going. 

I have sent Mintcake69 a direct message on here and he said "No need to conern over the lack of updates. The mod is in progress still. I tend to work during the cold winter etc and take a break over summer"

Last update was in May this year..

However - XTX send a message to Mint a couple of weeks back and got this answer, so it's still going.

Thanks, you did my work for me. He is still working on it yes, I'm sure there will be more updates in a few weeks because soon it will be Winter/Autumn so there will be updates soon, I'm lead to think that it's nearly completed now because he said it is roundabout 90% done that was before summer when he took the break

It was updated this year????

Was it?

Is that v1.2?

If not whete is this update?

The current version available for download is V1.2.

Mintcake posted back in May saying that he was working on a new version, and that is still the case, he's just taken a little break over the summer.