sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

i found that post and i know how to do it know....its a pain though isnt it but thanks for answering i appreciate it and hopefully Mintcake69 will fix this problem for v3

Thanks,

Ryan

It is annoying I have had to do it with several mods

Thanks for your quick reply and help but it happens on every single set of traffic lights.....i will try to find out

Thanks,

Ryan :holdglass: :holdglass:

No problems :P Ah its on all of them, there is a topic to fix that, its were the lights change to quickly and vehicles can't get through.

Have a read through here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/14511-vehicle-traffic-freezes-in-911fr/?p=198135

MikeyPI has done a little walk through on how to edit the traffic lights. Hope this helps :)

No problems :P Ah its on all of them, there is a topic to fix that, its were the lights change to quickly and vehicles can't get through.

Have a read through here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/14511-vehicle-traffic-freezes-in-911fr/?p=198135

MikeyPI has done a little walk through on how to edit the traffic lights. Hope this helps :)

yeah thats the one i found

but thanks anyway

It is annoying I have had to do it with several mods

yeah...its an old game..and old games that dont get patched turn out like this...well at least there actually is a fix :laugh: :laugh:

ksse don't ask for updates, I see you're new here, Mintcake will post when he wants to.

Also hi :)

The OC-D

Yah I am new here and thanks for the heads up

If there was any news, it would get posted. Try and avoid asking for mod updates, remember this is nothing more than a hobby for modders. They do it in their spare time, and do have jobs, family, school etc. to be dealing with.

Thanks for your reply and i understand..thanks

ive only just recently noticed that in the vehicle files there should be road blcoks and traffic cones in the MET traffic cars but there isnt ......is this a known problem...help?

think they just never added them.

Welcome to the forum.

There is an earlier version available, which can be found in the download centre. The above screenshot was one that was posted by mintcake and is of the version in development showcasing some new features.

Yeah, welcome to the forums and it is what is to come what new features have been added since the previous (London Mod v1.2)