sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

I'm not sure how sorry but it was a private edit I guess? But you probably make your own sirens in a program thing and then import it in to the files?

Ok thanks guys, also I know that the roads policing units can follow/pursuit and so can the BMW 3 estate area car but will more veichles be able too?

I haven't seen it asked, but will there be an option for FF/WM/CM to put on tabards? Like Incident Command, BA ECO, Command Support, Safety Officer, etc.?

I suspect this might be a bit much for most players, however, I'd love to see stuff like this.

One of my work interests is Emergency Planning (predominantly the medical systems) and I'd love to be able to use EM4 for tabletop exercises. Unfortunately, I can't see anyone being interested in tabards for Equipment Officer or Medical Advisor on the ambulance characters or in building a plethora of command units, equipment tenders and whatnot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suspect this might be a bit much for most players, however, I'd love to see stuff like this.

One of my work interests is Emergency Planning (predominantly the medical systems) and I'd love to be able to use EM4 for tabletop exercises. Unfortunately, I can't see anyone being interested in tabards for Equipment Officer or Medical Advisor on the ambulance characters or in building a plethora of command units, equipment tenders and whatnot.

They where in the welfordshire mod and I use them all the time

I'd certainly like to see this kind of thing too! I currently have a range of personnel with various roles in my personal mod. It wouldn't be too difficult to implement for purely aesthetic purposes, just use a change clothes script to allow personnel to switch, and then potentially different options for different level staff. For an Ambulance example, I have TLs and DSOs able to get an Incident Commander tabard that normal Paramedics can't get, and a BASICS Doc able to get a Medical Advisor tabard to name a couple.

You could even have the prototypes with various command vests having some call commands so they serve an actual purpose in game.

I'd take a look at the Welfordshire mod, if you want an example.

I'd certainly like to see this kind of thing too! I currently have a range of personnel with various roles in my personal mod. It wouldn't be too difficult to implement for purely aesthetic purposes, just use a change clothes script to allow personnel to switch, and then potentially different options for different level staff. For an Ambulance example, I have TLs and DSOs able to get an Incident Commander tabard that normal Paramedics can't get, and a BASICS Doc able to get a Medical Advisor tabard to name a couple.

You could even have the prototypes with various command vests having some call commands so they serve an actual purpose in game.

I'd take a look at the Welfordshire mod, if you want an example.

you should take some snaps that sounds very good!

For those with an interest in British Transport Police.

BTP Response Officers

post-8800-0-66214100-1429631864_thumb.jp

BTP Ford Focus

post-8800-0-95727700-1429631892_thumb.jp

BTP Ford Kuga

post-8800-0-49590500-1429631915_thumb.jp

Arrest @ Euston Station

post-8800-0-66708300-1429631983_thumb.jp

And please note that these will be the only BTP units in the game!

And for those enquiring about various ‘change clothes’ options.

Some, although, not all! Met and LAS personnel do have the option to wear hi-viz jackets. And while LFB fire fighters and the station manager do have the ability to change in and out of their working rigs, I have no plans to introduce multiple ‘tabard’ options.

Regards

Mintcake69

BTP Response Officers

attachicon.gifBTP Officers.jpg

BTP Ford Focus

attachicon.gifBTP Ford Focus Response.jpg

BTP Ford Kuga

attachicon.gifBTP Ford Kuga Response.jpg

Arrest @ Euston Station

attachicon.gifBTP Police At Euston.jpg

Some, although, not all! Met and LAS personnel do have the option to wear hi-viz jackets. And while LFB fire fighters and the station manager do have the ability to change in and out of their working rigs, I have no plans to introduce multiple ‘tabard’ options, as I have to draw the line somewhere or this thing will never get finished!

Regards

Mintcake69

Instead of multiple tabards I would give station officer option to put on white incident commander vest and the ambulance officer the same and leave it at that just a suggestion as to how to draw the line whilst still pleasing the many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTP Response Officers

BTP Ford Focus

BTP Ford Kuga

Arrest @ Euston Station

Some, although, not all! Met and LAS personnel do have the option to wear hi-viz jackets. And while LFB fire fighters and the station manager do have the ability to change in and out of their working rigs, I have no plans to introduce multiple ‘tabard’ options.

Regards

Mintcake69

Nice work Mintcake, really liking the mod so far!

Can't wait for the Ford Kuga! Can't wait for the release.

Loving it!

- Jack.

BTP Response Officers

BTP Officers.jpg

BTP Ford Focus

BTP Ford Focus Response.jpg

BTP Ford Kuga

BTP Ford Kuga Response.jpg

Arrest @ Euston Station

BTP Police At Euston.jpg

Regards

Mintcake69

That's amazing, this is all really coming together nicely. I can't wait for the release i'm hyped up for it. Like most of us i think? Also in the arrest picture what do the blue and red buttons say to the right of 999?

BTP Response Officers

BTP Ford Focus

BTP Ford Kuga

Arrest @ Euston Station

Regards

Mintcake69

Very accurate and well presented. Very much looking forward to this mod. :-)

Updates to some of your enquiries.

Tabards for Station Manager and Watch manager now ingame with the option to call pump and pump/ladder units from off map.

post-8800-0-05627300-1431945767_thumb.jp

post-8800-0-61760900-1431945792_thumb.jp

All Met and LAS response units now have multiple lighting options:

FRONT BLUES: lightbar front blues

fend-off front blues/whites (if fitted)

headlight wig-wags

AT SCENE:        lightbar rear blues

lightbar rear reds

fend-off rear blues (if fitted)

REAR BLUE:      lightbar rear blues only

REAR RED:        lightbar rear reds only

REARBAR :        lightbar rear reds &

FEND-OFF        fend-off rear reds     (re-direct traffic)

post-8800-0-29367000-1431945911_thumb.jp

No taser for BTP officer’s and yes, BMW 3 series area car is included.

I’m afraid it’s still the “Call van/HQ” option as I don’t plan to add either of Hoppah’s “ReturnTo” police station/hospital scripts.

Regards Mintcake69