Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Are those unit tabs going to be in the mod? The tabs with the services logo

Yes, the LAA Helo and Skoda’s with their new colour schemes are in-game and in their right parking spots :12: That was an old picture ;)

I bet they won't be... ;) Unless you've got the other 4 around the corner!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I doubt it because you have to change something in the actual game not a mod to get those

I doubt it because you have to change something in the actual game not a mod to get those

Okay, that would have been pretty cool with those tabs.

All updates look amazing so much attention to details I hardly believe my eyes can't wait to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the tabs will be included in the release. However, as already stated, they will overwrite the original game files, so it’s your choice whether or not you choose to use them.

My guess is that its a panic button 

Correct!

‘Assistance Call’ uses modified versions of Hoppah’s ‘Standby’, ‘Call Police Car’ and ‘Call Ambulance’ scripts.

Unit parked @ Standby Point 2 and in ‘standby mode’

post-8800-0-77020200-1427538605_thumb.jp

Officer’s and PCSO’s have the option to make an ‘Assistance Call’ or request a medical unit from the LAS ‘Joint Response Team’.

post-8800-0-21229400-1427538721_thumb.jp

Amazing from looks of these shots guessing mod must be nearly ready now then getting well excited for release hopefully Xmas will come early this year for me and other fans

Wow!!!!  :cheers:  :cool:  This mod looks great. I think it 's going to be one of the best mods. The map looks great

Wow! Just WOW! I love this mod!

Amazing from looks of these shots guessing mod must be nearly ready now then getting well excited for release hopefully Xmas will come early this year for me and other fans

Yeah. I can't wait for the early Christmas present!

Correct!

‘Assistance Call’ uses modified versions of Hoppah’s ‘Standby’, ‘Call Police Car’ and ‘Call Ambulance’ scripts.

Unit parked @ Standby Point 2 and in ‘standby mode’

attachicon.gifStandby.jpg

Officer’s and PCSO’s have the option to make an ‘Assistance Call’ or request a medical unit from the LAS ‘Joint Response Team’.

attachicon.gifAssistance Call.jpg

When you request assistance off the paramedics do they respond in an ambulance or a RRV? Edited by XTXTactics

Extremely happy to see that the mod is in the progress again! Great job so far. Wow, I am looking forward to it.

Always great to see some updates from you guys, good luck on the rest of the development, can't wait for the release!

Holy Sh*t! Looks amazing so far, its nice to see more UK mods coming out, makes a change from all the German or US based ones (no offence meant to those mod creators who make US/German mod, its the internet so I'm sure someone will take offence lol).

Too true not many uk mods which is a crying shame

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great Job! Any chance BTP are going to have a unit or two in this mod?

I do believe this has been asked many times and answered not in 1.0 but hopefully further down track in released patches so please read back through posts before asking the same questions

Ain't that the other one the one freelancer and team is doing ? As this is 1.3 in progress

Gunswat

Ain't that the other one the one freelancer and team is doing ? As this is 1.3 in progress

Gunswat

Think both have actually. I don't know though...

Think both have actually. I don't know though...

correct both have

Great Job! Any chance BTP are going to have a unit or two in this mod?

I have a skin to replace one of the roads policing officers with a BTP officer if you'd like it.

I thought it was just Met police in London but okay.

It's very complicated.

Inside London, there's a city called 'City of London', which is actually separate from London; it has its own council, etc. It's something to do with the Roman empire I believe. Met Police probably do mutual aid there sometimes but since it's its own thing it has a police force.

EDIT: Thanks for merging it admin!