Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Great work :12: :12:

Do you need anything testing yet? :P

I think that testing should be done by the mod makers so they will know what to fix and what to change ;)

Update

Finished Jankel added!

Bull bars at front were very hard :)

ALSO

BMW 5 Series Saloon Response added (non armed resonse version)

If the Jankel really is finished (and the finished version is the one in the screenshot) then I doubt that I will be using it that much if it only has 1 set of wheels :P

Anyway, nice cars :)

If the Jankel really is finished (and the finished version is the one in the screenshot) then I doubt that I will be using it that much if it only has 1 set of wheels :P

Anyway, nice cars :)

Have you not noticed that all the vehicles have one wheel (apart from the ingame units)? :P

It looks really good but what is the purpose of having this vehicle in game? Is it a HAZMAT vehicle or a rescue vehicle?

Could be like the Battalion Chief in the LA Mod.

It is HAZMAT unit

Pics changed and (hopfully) spelt right

Been playing on the mod earlier and i have to say its lots of fun :P

:1046276372_bawling::1046276128_motz::P

Hey I can test too :P. Whatever you will add this mod is going to be really good and Luis and you are making some great work.