sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Welcome to the forum.

Are you sure you downloaded the EM4 London mod? I just checked the download myself (http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/437-london-mod/) and it appears to be working fine.

There is also a London mod for EM3, and this download is indeed broken. I assume you're after the EM4 version, not the EM3 one? Try the link I've mentioned above, and let me know if you still have an issue.

think you were right, may of had the wrong one. so now got downloaded cant get to work. i ave the Steam version (911)  as my EM4 disc missing at mo, and the mod wont auto install l;ike used to. opens as an .e4mod file and ive trierd putting that in the mod folder (steamapp, common etc ) and nothing happens

sorry to be a pain, just wana get this workign again. TRied this as well with Welfordshire mod with same resualt.

Thanks

Even the steam version has the mod installer you have to open that then find the .e4mod file when you hit install mod and it will then extract into your steam directory for em4 as I have same version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't put the .e4mod file inside the mod folder, that doesn't work. The .e4mod files need to be installed to work ingame.

You need to either double click the .e4mod file so the mod installer automatically opens and installs the mod, or you need to open the mod installer yourself and install the mod that way.

Am I right in thinking this mod will becoming London Mod 1.3, I don't know where I read or what but is this true, if not, I must have dreamt it, lol :)

Welcome to the forum!

Mintcake69 did announce he was working on V1.3 around the middle of 2014. There hasn't been any further update since then.

I'm sure if there's any further news, mintcake will let us know. Until then it's a waiting game, unless someone else knows any different.

Welcome to the forum!

Mintcake69 did announce he was working on V1.3 around the middle of 2014. There hasn't been any further update since then.

I'm sure if there's any further news, mintcake will let us know. Until then it's a waiting game, unless someone else knows any different.

I thought that dyson was working on V1.3 or is that that version a completely separate project?

Welcome to the forum!

Ok, thanks, thought I was going crazy and thank you for welcoming me to the forums :)

Ah, I know the one you're referring to. It is indeed The London Project, and that is being worked on by Freelancer and co. Although I believe that is currently stopped or making very slow progress as Freelancer is busy.

Ok, thanks, thought I was going crazy and thank you for welcoming me to the forums :)

No worries!

Ah, I know the one you're referring to. It is indeed The London Project, and that is being worked on by Freelancer and co. Although I believe that is currently stopped or making very slow progress as Freelancer is busy.

No worries!

Yeah, I've heard about the one Freelancer is making, what's the difference between This 1.3 and Freelancers?

I'm staying with this one though, I'm just wondering, why don't they come together and work on this?

Yeah, I've heard about the one Freelancer is making, what's the difference between This 1.3 and Freelancers?

I'm staying with this one though, I'm just wondering, why don't they come together and work on this?

Please use the edit button in future, to avoid double posting. I merged your posts this time.

Well, you could say what's the same (other than both London!) between the projects. V1.3 of this is a continuation of the previous version, whereas The London Project was started from the very beginning. They are 2 completely different projects.

As to them working together, they both seem to be very busy at the minute. I guess finding the time firstly to discuss working together and then actually jointly developing something would be difficult.

Please use the edit button in future, to avoid double posting. I merged your posts this time.

Well, you could say what's the same (other than both London!) between the projects. V1.3 of this is a continuation of the previous version, whereas The London Project was started from the very beginning. They are 2 completely different projects.

As to them working together, they both seem to be very busy at the minute. I guess finding the time firstly to discuss working together and then actually jointly developing something would be difficult.

Ah, I see the differences now and I'm sorry, I'm new to the forum

the highline rescue team discovery

There would be no point in adding anything like this (whatever this is, not heard of it?) because it would serve no purpose in the game. It's not worth the time adding something that has no function IMO.

There's so many units from around London that could be included. That'll be up to Mintcake to decide.

If you're particularly bothered, you could add your own extra units to the mod. There's plenty of tutorials around the site.