sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

i have two questions

1: would you be able to incorporate the open trunk script

2: could you increase the amount of time e have to complete incident like RTC's

i would like to see these because i like setting up a proper scene with my units but i cant because there is not enough time to because i fail the mission otherwise, also will we be able to have traffic cones and POLICE ACCIDENT signs

Likewise for time as likewise being a ambulance medic I like to set up scenes for realism so signs etc would all be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise for time as likewise being a ambulance medic I like to set up scenes for realism so signs etc would all be appreciated

i like role playing most incidents out because i think it gives a more in depth experience in the whole game

In my game, the traffic lights switch too fast for the cars to go through and it makes the game unplayable. I looked around and saw you have to change EACH AND EVERY traffic light to fix this. Is there a patch or something so I don't have to do this or should I start banging my head on the wall now? Is there even just a quicker way to replace it like a find and replace in some text file?

Thanks

In my game, the traffic lights switch too fast for the cars to go through and it makes the game unplayable. I looked around and saw you have to change EACH AND EVERY traffic light to fix this. Is there a patch or something so I don't have to do this or should I start banging my head on the wall now? Is there even just a quicker way to replace it like a find and replace in some text file?

Thanks

that happened to me i went round to all traffic lights individually but i don't think there is a patch

Not sure if this has been covered yet or it has been asked, but is there a general time or aim for release. I only ask as I'd love an update before EM5 :)

Not sure if your aware of this forums rules but we are NOT ALLOWED to ask for release dates this is a breach of the site rules!

The London 1 & 1.2 mods were superb and I have played them for ages. 1.3 will be totally awesome and so glad there are people like yourselves out there who do such great work.

I wondered if you had ever considered putting in some British Transport Police units, i.e. just 1 car and several officers, as they are a large part of life in London around the underground etc. A quick google search shows them with their black tshirts and high vis vests. They look very cool, especially as they are now allowed to carry firearms.

Keep up the great work....

Any updates on the mod ??

If there were any updates, I'm sure they would be posted. Asking about updates in multiple topics is bordering on spamming.

Morga please stop asking for updates it's against site rules!.

You have an issue, report it. Don't play moderator. That's our job.

Hi guy's, I have a question about London Mod v1.2. Does deploying a Fire Crew Manager or Station Officer to a scene have any benefits to how the incident is resolved or are they just there to add a touch of realism to the Mod? Sorry if this is already common knowledge, I'm quite new to the emergency series :laugh:

Hi guy's, I have a question about London Mod v1.2. Does deploying a Fire Crew Manager or Station Officer to a scene have any benefits to how the incident is resolved or are they just there to add a touch of realism to the Mod? Sorry if this is already common knowledge, I'm quite new to the emergency series :laugh:

Hi Gaz921

Welcome to the community but in answer to your question no benefits just for realism and aesthetics as this was one of the much earlier designed mods for this gen and series and this thread is about the newer redesigned London mod which is still in the process of being made should be a great update for em4 now at the later end with em5 due out in five days time!

I have been teaching myself how to make blue lights by editing the lights on this mod (for personal use) i would show you but i don't know how to record my game play, can someone help?

I have relit almost every unit in the game but i have improved my skills and am working on relighting all of them again, i am not basing the light patterns of real life equivalents because i am just trying to make lights that look cool rather than them be realistic.

also they are not perfect as i am not the best at it yet

Hey!

This is my favorite mod of all times, been using it ever since v. 1.2 came out.

But one question, does anyone know if the Volvo FL6.14 has ever been made as a mod for EM?

Thomas,