sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Hey guys, I'm new to EM4, only got it yesterday, and got the London mod more or less right away. I am currently doing freeplay at the moment, and am hoping someone can answer some questions for me.. :)

1- On the suicidal person call when he is standing at the window, how do I get him down? I send a doctor and an IRV over there, but there is no way to talk or reason with him that I can see.

2- Is there any way to put the firefighters in HAZMAT suits? I was at (bomb?) call and they all got infected D: I am really not good at that callout. I also sent officers there for traffic control and they got infected too D:

Thanks! :)

any update on further updates to the london mod from v1.2 was sure i saw something a while back about there being a further update coming is this still in the pipeline or is that idea dead now? would really like to see a bigger better london mod and maybe even further afield units from greater london like EMAS as well as LAS etc RAC or Green Flag as well as AA and like the LA mod maybe 2 types of recovery one for smaller vehicles and one for bigger ones like exploded trucks and fire engines ambulances etc that the smaller one could not tow would bring a new element to the game! would like to see more of the emergency bikers added too like the protype fire bikes out there now for smaller fires!!

No, not yet. There is a chance of a revival if either Mintcake or Sniped feel like picking up the mantle again, but so far, nothing has been announced.

The two size tow truck things has been done in the NY Mod. I imagine scripting Fire Bikes would be problematic.

The OC-D

Hey guys, I'm new to EM4, only got it yesterday, and got the London mod more or less right away. I am currently doing freeplay at the moment, and am hoping someone can answer some questions for me.. :)

1- On the suicidal person call when he is standing at the window, how do I get him down? I send a doctor and an IRV over there, but there is no way to talk or reason with him that I can see.

2- Is there any way to put the firefighters in HAZMAT suits? I was at (bomb?) call and they all got infected D: I am really not good at that callout. I also sent officers there for traffic control and they got infected too D:

1. You need to send an IRU ( I think thats whats it called) and deploy a jump pad.

2. Send a Hazmat unit (Ambulance/Fire you will find it in there)

Sorry, didn't see this this morning.

1. Either FRU or USAR has a jumppad, then arrest them and take them away with the police.

2. Either LAS HART HAZMAT or LFB IRU have HAZMAT capabilities. Deplying the tent allows you to decontominate more casualties than just the vehicles.

Hope that helps :)

The OC-D

anyway back to topic

just want to see if anyone els if having the same problem as me ? when i send EOD to disarm bomb each time they get there the bomb just goes of anyways! anyone els having that problem?

be quicker? if still struggling edit the bomb times or somethin

Open the game's program files, open the mods folder, then open the London Mod folder.

Inside the specs folder, you will see a file called fp_params_endless.xml.

Open this file and find

<EFPBomber>

<Enabled value = "1" />

Underneath this, you will see the lines

<!-- MinBombTime: minimum seconds till bomb explods -->

<MinBombTime value = "90.0" />

<!-- MaxBombTime: maximum seconds till bomb explods -->

<MaxBombTime value = "120.0" />

Edit those values to how you want them.

If the file won't save, copy it to your desktop and then edit and save it, making sure you put it back in the right place.

You can also edit the speed setting of the EOD vehicle's unit.xml in london mod/units/vehicles/police/019eodcyr. For whatever reason, they decided to make it dreadfully slow compared to other vehicles it's size. I just bumped it up to 115, same as the ARV's.