Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

2,499 posts in this topic

MB Sprinter (Bomb Squad) now added

See first post!

p.s. last update for today! thanks for all support!

I don't know if this sugestion is already made but is it an idea to ad some Highways Agency vehicles.

I don't live in england so i don't know if they also drive through te city.

Bey

Thanks for the suggestion!

I get the list for the vehicles from our reasearcher so i will run it past him for you

I dougbt it will get in though sorry :(

New unit added:

Vauxhall Astra

See first post

Highways Agency are mainly on the motorways. Could be a TEC vehicle. They use Range Rovers, Mitsubishi Shoguns and Nissan Pathfinders. There could be more these are just the ones I know.

Good job on the Astra :12:

The UK mods always seem to have problems with the Tec vehicles because we don't really have an emergency Technical Department. What I could suggest would be 'Network Rail' transits/sprinters to be used for level crossing failures and general roadwork-type vehicles for traffic light failures.

The OC-D

for demonstration purposes only

"...Unfortunately this Lambo is not operational! It was loaned to the Met for one day (Sunday 4 September 2005) for the traffic police stand at London's Regent Street festival."

I knew it was for demonstration purposes only but it could have been put in anyway :P

You just wanted an excuse to put it in! lol

Yep.....

I like Lamborghinis. :)

This mods coming on really well, just ask if you need any help putting this stuff in game.

(Also I thik the hampshire mod is dead, for now, it seems, and my mod is also a British mod technically hehe).

It wouldn't surprise me, they are not economical for fuel or repairs. Plus the ground clearance is too low for most police chases!

Thats sweet, just one thing, doesn't the merc ambulance have a built in light bar on the front of the roof. Very nice model though.

Cool! Don't worry, I took screenies before lightbars twice by accident so far, lol!