sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Guest mrpolice1996
There was liturally like over 40 of them, so they must use them a lot, not sure what for though, never seen them before, all looked fairly new.

Wow

it must be a pretty important unit, if they use so many of them.

Why don't you guys cooperate to make a greater England mod after the release of the London mod? It would be great if you do that ;)

I agree there, if your planning to re-do all the England mod stuff, to a better standard, maybe it'd be better just to collabarate on the London mod. As most of the old England mod units are not upto the standard of your new Ambulance or the London mod. Don't take that as a insult, I'm purely saying you seem to have improved a lot, which is great.

Nice new stuff, if its not Chideas Aerial Ladder model, its very similiar, please check as he would need to be credited in your readme! Although he doesn't mind you using the model. :12:

I agree there, if your planning to re-do all the England mod stuff, to a better standard, maybe it'd be better just to collabarate on the London mod. As most of the old England mod units are not upto the standard of your new Ambulance or the London mod. Don't take that as a insult, I'm purely saying you seem to have improved a lot, which is great.

Nice new stuff, if its not Chideas Aerial Ladder model, its very similiar, please check as he would need to be credited in your readme! Although he doesn't mind you using the model. :12:

I think i will stick with the london mod as i have some good ideas for future features

i have the name writen down for credit but not to hand currently