sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

56 minutes ago, Beastly1982 said:

have just re-installed from steam and taken screen shots to show you what happens.

1 is the map showing all the london police units but standard map

2 the pointer shows you what icon crashes the game.

the crash message is : (_LAToHospitalb173e3) Error: illegal pointer to class object . GetActor (O)Ox) 4

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/20200806165916_1.thumb.jpg.0954991354cf5372d5d48fad9c949844.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/20200806165949_1.thumb.jpg.ec030988112efe493ba6677ee24d2604.jpg

You are using the Deluxe freeplay mode instead of the regular freeplay mode it launches a different map. 

4 hours ago, madlysk1 said:

Mods glitched a bit when you try to download it 

Screenshot (2850).png

Screenshot (2851).png

Screenshot (2852).png

I can't work out what you're trying to do with it...? Why are you reading an EM4 mod file with Notepad?
Simply drag that .e4mod file to your desktop to extract it, then either drag and drop the file onto the Mod Installer or run the Mod Installer and select the file to install it - the Mod Installer will be a prompt when starting EM4 on Steam or can be found in your Sixteen Tons Entertainment Folder. 

Theocd. Try adding the RAR file on your desktop, then right click and extract the files. Then when you get the extracted file, open your mods folder and drop everything in the extracted files to the London mod folder. This might help the issue. Hope it helps.

Because I sometimes have problems with using that method so I try just right clicking it and doing it through that way. 

1 hour ago, staroverov2003 said:

Is there any fix to light brightness? cuz it's too dark... i want brighter lights, how i can do it?

As in the brightness of the overall game or the brightness of the lights of each individual unit?
If it's the former, it's in the settings; if it's the latter, then you would have to edit each unit individually.

12 hours ago, theocd said:

As in the brightness of the overall game or the brightness of the lights of each individual unit?
If it's the former, it's in the settings; if it's the latter, then you would have to edit each unit individually.

of each unit. like realism mod at yt

Looking at that mod on YT, you can see that the videos are 10 years old and the lights say that too. Nevertheless, if you want to increase the brightness, you could increase the size of the corona, but that will not look that good in my opinion. My advise would be to add polygon lights if those are not already there and if there are already, you could clone those to increase the brightness and intensity.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2021 at 12:17 PM, Firequi said:

Looking at that mod on YT, you can see that the videos are 10 years old and the lights say that too. Nevertheless, if you want to increase the brightness, you could increase the size of the corona, but that will not look that good in my opinion. My advise would be to add polygon lights if those are not already there and if there are already, you could clone those to increase the brightness and intensity.

I belive the mods been admonded by the owner and hes stopped modding its what i was told of one of my freinds 

On 8/6/2020 at 5:09 PM, Beastly1982 said:

have just re-installed from steam and taken screen shots to show you what happens.

1 is the map showing all the london police units but standard map

2 the pointer shows you what icon crashes the game.

the crash message is : (_LAToHospitalb173e3) Error: illegal pointer to class object . GetActor (O)Ox) 4

20200806165916_1.jpg

20200806165949_1.jpg

You need to use the normal EM4 freeplay for it if you want it to work

Alright well, slight problem here.. obviously didn't notice it before many years ago if this is by default but... SFOs and CO19s like to walk in "missions", infact they're stuck walking and yet when I load up the freeplay scenario they seem to be completely fine and will move at the expected pace. No idea how to fix this, or why it's doing it.

So it's been 13 years since I started this mod, and today a YouTube recommended to me a video of somebody doing a lets play of it! Thank you so much to everyone for keeping the mod alive and of course to Mintcake69 and the others for taking over and making a fantastic mod! 13 years seems like a long time and I hope everyone is well. It seems now that a new generation of EM4 players are arriving and I'm so glad that they can get to enjoy like we we did back in the day!

Thanks everyone

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Can anyone help?

When I use the download link on this website, the mod file only has 'Callout icons and parking demo' and london modification v1.3.e4mod' .

No other folders and no changes occur when I activate the mod.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Learnt about the installer dw.