Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • Announcements

    • Stan

      Maintenance update   02/07/2016

      Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

      Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

      Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

      Signatures   03/04/2016

      Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

2,498 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

When a .v30 or .e4p file is compressed in the EM4 editor to encrypt it and make it smaller we call that packing/unpacking too, which is why I couldn't understand why mine would be unpacked but yours wouldn't as we would have downloaded the same file.

When the whole mod is compressed into an E4MOD file, simply run it through the Mod installer to release the contents.

Mod Installer have you got a link>

 

 

Wooo I started the 100th page!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SydneySkinner said:

Mod Installer have you got a link>

It should have come with your game (whereveryourgameisinstalled/EM4/ModInstaller.exe)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

It should have come with your game (whereveryourgameisinstalled/EM4/ModInstaller.exe)

Pottyscotty can you pm me the ModInstaller.exe I didn't get it

Can someone PM me the Modinstaller please???

 

Edited by Pottyscotty
Double posting is against the ToS. Please use the 'edit' button in the future.
-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Only one thing. Sometimes, the PD units get a little mad and whilist in traffic, they will block anothers path and the traffic will stop, and you have to manually fix that. Can you fix this?

On 4/19/2017 at 10:09 AM, SydneySkinner said:

Pottyscotty can you pm me the ModInstaller.exe I didn't get it

Can someone PM me the Modinstaller please???

 

If you don't have a mod installer already downloaded in your EM4 folder, you should reinstall.

Edited by Pottyscotty
Posts merged as double posting is against the ToS. Please use the 'edit' button in the future.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we keep this on-topic and refrain from spamming please. People shouldn't have to be constantly reminded not to double-post. If you have forgotten the rules you agreed to follow upon joining then I suggest you go through them again - http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick suggestion, could you make it so all emergency staff can request a fire/ambulance and a patrol car currently on patrol or standby? That would be really nice. 

 

I love the panic button feature by the way! Nice touch. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow 100 pages comments, nice! 

I really enjoy this mod! Can you tell me when you release new version ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, emillod said:

I really enjoy this mod! Can you tell me when you release new version ?

Asking for release dates is against the site rules. Consider this as your only warning.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all.

 

Just a quick question. When I'm playing this mod, I can't buy more units than the ones that I have when I start the game. Is it possible to buy more units? Is it necessary to edit some files?

 

EDIT: I also want to know if there is a problem with time between events edits. I have set a 6 minutes time between events, which works great when starting a game, but when I save that game and load later, the param doesn't work properly, because events hapen faster than 6 minutes, even together.

 

Thank you all!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, emillod said:

Wow 100 pages comments, nice! 

I really enjoy this mod! Can you tell me when you release new version ?

On 2016-5-3 at 7:19 PM, mintcake69 said:

 

 

Currently, I have no plans to work on v1.4, so for now, v1.3 will be the last edition.

 

Many thanks to all those who have downloaded the mod in the past…And ‘Stuck with it’... awaiting the arrival of the latest version!

 

Kind Regards

 

Mintcake69

 

When he uploaded V3 he answered your question

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Juancg said:

Just a quick question. When I'm playing this mod, I can't buy more units than the ones that I have when I start the game. Is it possible to buy more units? Is it necessary to edit some files?

EDIT: I also want to know if there is a problem with time between events edits. I have set a 6 minutes time between events, which works great when starting a game, but when I save that game and load later, the param doesn't work properly, because events hapen faster than 6 minutes, even together.

First off I'd like to thank you for using the apparently invisible edit button, it's much appreciated.

I haven't played the mod in a while but it most likely has a cap on the amount of units you can buy. I haven't done it for a while but I believe this can be changed in LondonModv1.3/specs/freeplaybase.xlm under the "Count" part.

Modded save games are absolutely dreadful and always like to go wrong, so unless you are playing in 'challenge' freeplay rather than normal freeplay it doesn't sound like something that can be fixed. Someone may have had the same issue and can offer more help.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

First off I'd like to thank you for using the apparently invisible edit button, it's much appreciated.

I haven't played the mod in a while but it most likely has a cap on the amount of units you can buy. I haven't done it for a while but I believe this can be changed in LondonModv1.3/specs/freeplaybase.xlm under the "Count" part.

Modded save games are absolutely dreadful and always like to go wrong, so unless you are playing in 'challenge' freeplay rather than normal freeplay it doesn't sound like something that can be fixed. Someone may have had the same issue and can offer more help.

Thank you for your time, I will try to modify the file you said.

Anyway, I would like to know if someone has dealed with the saving issues, I alway play freeplay rather than challenge mode, so my problem appears after saving normal freeplay game.

Also, I want to ask about mods with the parking script, because I found it so useful during emergencies, in order to set the vehicles properly...is there any other mod with that script built in? 

 

Thank you all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why but in my game, i can't call for ambulance support(I have just information "you bought ambulance") from for example police officer menu.

second question:
Is there any option to edit car options? For example to add option "wait for call" to ambulance cars? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to get that skin for the new LFB Pump that someone put a photo up of.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SydneySkinner said:

I would love to get that skin for the new LFB Pump that someone put a photo up of.

It's not just a skin it's a new model and they said they wouldn't release it.

21 hours ago, emillod said:

I don't know why but in my game, i can't call for ambulance support(I have just information "you bought ambulance") from for example police officer menu.

second question:
Is there any option to edit car options? For example to add option "wait for call" to ambulance cars? 

For the bug, could you provide pictures as to what you mean, and confirm you are definitely clicking the correct button, as for the wait for call, it depends on what scripts are in the mod, if it has the LA mod standby script then it might be possible but if not you may have to write the script yourself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, emillod said:

I don't know why but in my game, i can't call for ambulance support(I have just information "you bought ambulance") from for example police officer menu.

second question:
Is there any option to edit car options? For example to add option "wait for call" to ambulance cars? 

Make sure u have sufficient amount of credits to buy one 

 

and as TACRfan said can u supply some screenshots

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any plans to make units and personal for the highways England - Traffic officers. this would be a great addition to any UK mod out there. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tgan1512 said:

Is there any plans to make units and personal for the highways England - Traffic officers. this would be a great addition to any UK mod out there. 

1.3 was the last version of this mod.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tgan1512 said:

Is there any plans to make units and personal for the highways England - Traffic officers. this would be a great addition to any UK mod out there. 

As I said three posts above yours, the developer has said that he doesn't plan on making any more versions at this current time

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could always use the assets from other UK-based mods (basically Kent mod), to form your own version. HETOs are found in Kent mod, for example; with a bit of tutorial searching you can add them to London mod, for your own use (you can't release it).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now