sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Nice mod. Love playing it. Only missing a mini map in a seperate file with al the parking locations on it. Is this some where or is a way i can make my own from the minimap in the left corner?

Nice mod. Love playing it. Only is ther a file of some that shows the locations of every parking spot outside the stations? It hard to see now where is what number.

Hello, I apologize if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find the answer in the pdf of known issues, nor on the forums. I'm having an issue trying to reset fire alarms. The alarm boxes have been turned 90 degrees and are "inside" the buildings, so I can't click on them to reset them. Did I do something wrong installing it possibly? I tried reinstalling twice and get the same problem occurring. 

Great mod, great effort. I really liked it, thanks for those involved in the process.

Pardon my ignorance but I have one crucial question that I could not find an answer to anywhere. When I play the missions in this mod, most of the units, I mean the personnel, do not run when commanded to move, instead they just walk there and obviously this makes it quite disturbing to play the game. Is this a known bug of the mod or if the problem is with my files, I would be glad if someone could help me solve it.

Cheers.

Sorry to make a repost, but the issue is really making me nervous so I am posting it again, not sure whether its in line with forum rules. But the problem with campaign really bothers me.

"Great mod, great effort. I really liked it, thanks for those involved in the process.

Pardon my ignorance but I have one crucial question that I could not find an answer to anywhere. When I play the missions in this mod, most of the units, I mean the personnel, do not run when commanded to move, instead they just walk there and obviously this makes it quite disturbing to play the game. Is this a known bug of the mod or if the problem is with my files, I would be glad if someone could help me solve it.

Cheers."

Is there a multiplayer map someone created for London 1.3? The London Multiplayer Mod is alright but the SP version is way more detailed and fun to play with, so have anyone edited the SP map to be compatible with MP? (not asking for this feature to be created and I don't think the author will even bother to do so, but just wondering if such options is available.)

1 hour ago, Connorburn1 said:

hello there I love this but I think that it updated for example the ford transit custom transport van and the ones the you have in already need  liveried again and the

all this need been put In this mod 

The mod is no longer being worked on, so all these suggestions will have to be put in the mod by you.

Suggestions:

-Callout suggestion:

Reduce the number of gun related crime,
Have stabbings where you need to get detectives and forensics teams there to analyse  the scene before taking the decesed to the HQ

-Unit suggestions:

CT-SFO Units
Recolor the X5 ARV's to the classic white color scheme,
Add unmarked variants of the X5's and Land Rover Discovery,
Add Advanced Trauma Team X5's 

-Game Mechanics:

Have it so in the night time you can't dispatch a Air Ambulance helicopter, only the team in a car.
Have a system where you can heal a person faster if the Doctors/Paramedics are from the AAT or HEMS or there is more the 1/2 Medics healing.
Have it so you can call an HEMS unit or ATT as a standard paramedic/doctor.
Have it where you can call for TSG/RPU/SCO/Detectives as a standard police officer or PCSO.
Have it where you can call in a Forensics Team as a detective, adding to this concept, have the ability to install forensics tent and analyse the scene of the crime.

-Luca

17 hours ago, Luca2121212 said:

Suggestions:

-Callout suggestion:

Reduce the number of gun related crime,
Have stabbings where you need to get detectives and forensics teams there to analyse  the scene before taking the decesed to the HQ

-Unit suggestions:

CT-SFO Units
Recolor the X5 ARV's to the classic white color scheme,
Add unmarked variants of the X5's and Land Rover Discovery,
Add Advanced Trauma Team X5's 

-Game Mechanics:

Have it so in the night time you can't dispatch a Air Ambulance helicopter, only the team in a car.
Have a system where you can heal a person faster if the Doctors/Paramedics are from the AAT or HEMS or there is more the 1/2 Medics healing.
Have it so you can call an HEMS unit or ATT as a standard paramedic/doctor.
Have it where you can call for TSG/RPU/SCO/Detectives as a standard police officer or PCSO.
Have it where you can call in a Forensics Team as a detective, adding to this concept, have the ability to install forensics tent and analyse the scene of the crime.

-Luca

As said above, if you would like to make changes to the mod they will have to be done yourself (and kept private). The last version of the mod was released over four years ago and hasn't been worked on since.

Its possible that you have the unpatched version of Em4. If you are running the Steam or Deluxe version then thats not a problem.

Another reason is that you loaded another mod before switching to London, You need to shut the game down and start over, making sure you load into London mod directly.

I have the deluxe edition through steam. I don't play any other map first and I believe it does load right as the London mod load screen comes up on the tablet and I have all the units and vehicles from the mod. Just the map does not change to London and give the emergency stations, and when I use an ambulance and click VMCD hospital it gives a crash error and boots back to desktop. 

have just re-installed from steam and taken screen shots to show you what happens.

1 is the map showing all the london police units but standard map

2 the pointer shows you what icon crashes the game.

the crash message is : (_LAToHospitalb173e3) Error: illegal pointer to class object . GetActor (O)Ox) 4

20200806165916_1.jpg

20200806165949_1.jpg