sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

1 hour ago, Juancg said:

Just a quick question. When I'm playing this mod, I can't buy more units than the ones that I have when I start the game. Is it possible to buy more units? Is it necessary to edit some files?

EDIT: I also want to know if there is a problem with time between events edits. I have set a 6 minutes time between events, which works great when starting a game, but when I save that game and load later, the param doesn't work properly, because events hapen faster than 6 minutes, even together.

First off I'd like to thank you for using the apparently invisible edit button, it's much appreciated.

I haven't played the mod in a while but it most likely has a cap on the amount of units you can buy. I haven't done it for a while but I believe this can be changed in LondonModv1.3/specs/freeplaybase.xlm under the "Count" part.

Modded save games are absolutely dreadful and always like to go wrong, so unless you are playing in 'challenge' freeplay rather than normal freeplay it doesn't sound like something that can be fixed. Someone may have had the same issue and can offer more help.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

First off I'd like to thank you for using the apparently invisible edit button, it's much appreciated.

I haven't played the mod in a while but it most likely has a cap on the amount of units you can buy. I haven't done it for a while but I believe this can be changed in LondonModv1.3/specs/freeplaybase.xlm under the "Count" part.

Modded save games are absolutely dreadful and always like to go wrong, so unless you are playing in 'challenge' freeplay rather than normal freeplay it doesn't sound like something that can be fixed. Someone may have had the same issue and can offer more help.

Thank you for your time, I will try to modify the file you said.

Anyway, I would like to know if someone has dealed with the saving issues, I alway play freeplay rather than challenge mode, so my problem appears after saving normal freeplay game.

Also, I want to ask about mods with the parking script, because I found it so useful during emergencies, in order to set the vehicles properly...is there any other mod with that script built in? 

Thank you all.

I don't know why but in my game, i can't call for ambulance support(I have just information "you bought ambulance") from for example police officer menu.

second question:
Is there any option to edit car options? For example to add option "wait for call" to ambulance cars? 

4 hours ago, SydneySkinner said:

I would love to get that skin for the new LFB Pump that someone put a photo up of.

It's not just a skin it's a new model and they said they wouldn't release it.

21 hours ago, emillod said:

I don't know why but in my game, i can't call for ambulance support(I have just information "you bought ambulance") from for example police officer menu.

second question:
Is there any option to edit car options? For example to add option "wait for call" to ambulance cars? 

For the bug, could you provide pictures as to what you mean, and confirm you are definitely clicking the correct button, as for the wait for call, it depends on what scripts are in the mod, if it has the LA mod standby script then it might be possible but if not you may have to write the script yourself.

21 hours ago, emillod said:

second question:

Make sure u have sufficient amount of credits to buy one 

and as TACRfan said can u supply some screenshots

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, tgan1512 said:

Is there any plans to make units and personal for the highways England - Traffic officers. this would be a great addition to any UK mod out there. 

As I said three posts above yours, the developer has said that he doesn't plan on making any more versions at this current time

You could always use the assets from other UK-based mods (basically Kent mod), to form your own version. HETOs are found in Kent mod, for example; with a bit of tutorial searching you can add them to London mod, for your own use (you can't release it).

On 12/2/2017 at 9:55 AM, aidan6294 said:

It Loads the vanilla version of the game

Hey,
Really sorry for the delay, been abroad, Xmas etc.
Make sure that there isn't an extra layer of folder in your Mods folder as I find this can confuse the game.
So you should have 'sixteen tonnes entertainment -> Emergency 4 -> Mods -> London Mod 1.3 -> [All mod files/folders]. 
If you have something like 'sixteen tonnes entertainment -> Emergency 4 -> Mods -> London Mod Download -> London Mod 1.3 -> [All mod files/folders] then just copy the files out/remove that extra step. Hope that helps.

On 12/27/2017 at 7:17 PM, Mark John Palfreyman said:

i have downloaded the mod but it wont work on my game need help 

If the advice given above doesn't help, you're going to need to give us some more details, what's not working?

The OC-D

As has been said before in this thread, there is no update being worked on or even planned for this mod.
The mod is entirely at the discretion of Mintcake69 if anything more happens to it, and he has pretty much disappeared from the forum for the time-being. http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png 

The OC-D

On 9/3/2009 at 1:22 PM, sniped222 said:

*First Post*

i think u should add some more units like cycle bikes              foot patrols                  btp van      and sprinter van         and more calls like riot    or    a person with a knife or more stuff to make it intresting        alos a small glitch is the cop cars dont follow traffic lights so the traffic is always stuck    apart from that a really good mod

I would love if these stuff could be added https://imgur.com/a/nb35c

Edited by Pottyscotty
Removed unnecessary quote & merged double post

18 minutes ago, davidbray1412 said:

i think u should add some more units like cycle bikes              foot patrols                  btp van      and sprinter van         and more calls like riot    or    a person with a knife or more stuff to make it intresting        alos a small glitch is the cop cars dont follow traffic lights so the traffic is always stuck    apart from that a really good mod

I would love if these stuff could be added https://imgur.com/a/nb35c

It does say in the post you quoted that there are no plans for another version, and the London models shown in the link there are for a completely separate project by myself and not related to this mod.

Can I also ask that you do not double post as it is against the site rules that you had agreed to follow upon registration - http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/

• Like 1