sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

I would say my only gripe with this mod and others like Kent mod is you have hazmat units but no hazmat calls it seems like they have removed the hazmat calls so what point is it having these units would add such a different dynamic to the mods if we actually had the very occasional hazmat call like not too many though as would not then be that realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, patvmru said:

I would say my only gripe with this mod and others like Kent mod is you have hazmat units but no hazmat calls it seems like they have removed the hazmat calls so what point is it having these units would add such a different dynamic to the mods if we actually had the very occasional hazmat call like not too many though as would not then be that realistic

I'd actually have to agree with this, despite the fact that I didn't follow it myself. Though things like HART are used for more than just chemical incidents there are units that are solely for those incidents included in some mods, and they have no use. They definitely make for interesting incidents too due to the amount of things you have to factor in and organize.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, patvmru said:

It will be in the next version I just didn't know how to set them up but I do now

• Upvote 1

It will be in the next version I just didn't know how to set them up but I do now

Great to hear love your work especially since we also have hazmat police officers in yours too manage infected offenders to decontaminate and then arrest

2 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Wait your'e continuing this mod?

No it was because he said about the Kent mod.

This is to everyone, if anyone has any questions about the Kent Mod please ask them in that topic so it doesn't take up this topic.

• Upvote 1

No it was because he said about the Kent mod.

This is to everyone, if anyone has any questions about the Kent Mod please ask them in that topic so it doesn't take up this topic.

Yeah apologies just said generally about mods including units that had no real purpose sorry for any confusion caused

16 minutes ago, SydneySkinner said:

If you download it again its packed into .emp4 files not .v30 files

I'm looking for the unpacked as well

When a .v30 or .e4p file is compressed in the EM4 editor to encrypt it and make it smaller we call that packing/unpacking too, which is why I couldn't understand why mine would be unpacked but yours wouldn't as we would have downloaded the same file.

When the whole mod is compressed into an E4MOD file, simply run it through the Mod installer to release the contents.

16 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

When a .v30 or .e4p file is compressed in the EM4 editor to encrypt it and make it smaller we call that packing/unpacking too, which is why I couldn't understand why mine would be unpacked but yours wouldn't as we would have downloaded the same file.

When the whole mod is compressed into an E4MOD file, simply run it through the Mod installer to release the contents.

Mod Installer have you got a link>

Wooo I started the 100th page!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

It should have come with your game (whereveryourgameisinstalled/EM4/ModInstaller.exe)

Pottyscotty can you pm me the ModInstaller.exe I didn't get it

Can someone PM me the Modinstaller please???

Edited by Pottyscotty
Double posting is against the ToS. Please use the 'edit' button in the future.
  • Downvote 1

Only one thing. Sometimes, the PD units get a little mad and whilist in traffic, they will block anothers path and the traffic will stop, and you have to manually fix that. Can you fix this?

On 4/19/2017 at 10:09 AM, SydneySkinner said:

Pottyscotty can you pm me the ModInstaller.exe I didn't get it

Can someone PM me the Modinstaller please???

If you don't have a mod installer already downloaded in your EM4 folder, you should reinstall.

Edited by Pottyscotty
Posts merged as double posting is against the ToS. Please use the 'edit' button in the future.

Can we keep this on-topic and refrain from spamming please. People shouldn't have to be constantly reminded not to double-post. If you have forgotten the rules you agreed to follow upon joining then I suggest you go through them again - http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/

• Upvote 1

Hi all.

Just a quick question. When I'm playing this mod, I can't buy more units than the ones that I have when I start the game. Is it possible to buy more units? Is it necessary to edit some files?

EDIT: I also want to know if there is a problem with time between events edits. I have set a 6 minutes time between events, which works great when starting a game, but when I save that game and load later, the param doesn't work properly, because events hapen faster than 6 minutes, even together.

Thank you all!

5 hours ago, emillod said:

Wow 100 pages comments, nice! 

I really enjoy this mod! Can you tell me when you release new version ?

On 2016-5-3 at 7:19 PM, mintcake69 said:

Currently, I have no plans to work on v1.4, so for now, v1.3 will be the last edition.

Many thanks to all those who have downloaded the mod in the past…And ‘Stuck with it’... awaiting the arrival of the latest version!

Kind Regards

Mintcake69

When he uploaded V3 he answered your question