sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

On 17/06/2016 at 11:13 PM, Dalton Morgan said:

Ignore the poor quality but been working on the old and New sprinter vans using the newest for Prisoner Transport the old ones obviously for TSG And my Ford Focus making a sneak appearance there too hope you like guys 

They are great mate, will you be releasing those?

14 hours ago, Mickalous said:

I installed the second link and the lights look amazing but all the vehicles have white boxes on the back which get large and small, must be a bug? Any fix or update for that?

That means you are missing the required coronas, FInn Rescue will have to release his coronas otherwise you will continue to get the white boxes.

I think the model is too high poly to work correctly in Em4. I can see that the headlights/tail lights have their own internal modelling, the body is very detailed and the lightbar has internals as well.

Check the polycount in Sketchup. If its greater than 4k, then its not worth the trouble of putting into the game.

Get it down to about half of that 9k first. Next step would be to give it a texture of 1024 and no greater than that. The lower, the better as long as you're not sacrificing quality either.

Step three is making sure the model only uses one material for every texture - this means, if the model uses three textures, use only three materials, one for each. Make sure you dont use more than 3 textures for the whole model, and you will need to consider as well the total resolution of each image.

The game renders materials and textures concurrently, it means the total resolution of the image loaded within Em4 is the sum of the resolutions of all the textures used by the model. If you have three 1024 res textures in the model, you end up with a 3072 res texture.

The rule with modding this antique game is that fewer loaded textures(lower resolution, less materials and less number of textures), the better.

On 11/03/2017 at 11:38 PM, BeastyBill88 said:

I finally got the chance to play this mod again, sorry I'm a bit rusty and not using the added gameplay mechanics properly, its been a while since I last played this game lol using Flnn's light and map edits, they look great I must admit!

Wow, that looks amazing!

I'm really sorry to ask - and I did search lot's in the downloads section first, but where can I download the lights and the map you have used here?

Finn doesn't seem to have any downloads according to his profile (I've really looked hard before asking lol)

Thanks, can't wait to try them out!

2 hours ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Hum! did you try page 98.

did you add any more calls to this mod. It doesn't seem like a big variety especially for the diplomat police force

The hazmat truck loses its parking spot in this version can you make a hot fix

traffic follow is too congested

the London police in the tech section are now spawning at the medical spawn point

Most of the police and medical cars are having trouble parking in the spawning points

rear red and rear blue don't work on the tow truck

A lot of trucks that have the light buttons don't work 

In the photo attached the cop can't get back into their car but can get in every other car other cops can't get into the car in the picture either

The log attached is from me play for around 30 minutes

20170322204914_1.jpg

logfile.txt

Edited by tbone1fire
added more bugs

11 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

did you add any more calls to this mod. It doesn't seem like a big variety especially for the diplomat police force

The hazmat truck loses its parking spot in this version can you make a hot fix

traffic follow is too congested

the London police in the tech section are now spawning at the medical spawn point

Most of the police and medical cars are having trouble parking in the spawning points

rear red and rear blue don't work on the tow truck

A lot of trucks that have the light buttons don't work 

In the photo attached the cop can't get back into their car but can get in every other car other cops can't get into the car in the picture either

The log attached is from me play for around 30 minutes

logfile.txt

They won't be releasing any updates or fixes