sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

On 6/25/2016 at 1:27 PM, Bain said:

13 hours ago, theultimateassasin11 said:

13 hours ago, kiangb01 said:

Basically there is nothing wrong with the actual file, since it is working for everyone else. The problem is your end where it is not able to get that working file unpacked into your mod folder for whatever reason. If you are installing mods using the mod installer to anything but your main drive (C:/), you will get corruption errors (at least it was like that for me). There are many topics on the site about the same error too so simply search them and see the responses.

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 1:42 PM, Pottyscotty said:

Thanks a lot, it is working now, very much appreciated.

Basically there is nothing wrong with the actual file, since it is working for everyone else. The problem is your end where it is not able to get that working file unpacked into your mod folder for whatever reason. If you are installing mods using the mod installer to anything but your main drive (C:/), you will get corruption errors (at least it was like that for me). There are many topics on the site about the same error too so simply search them and see the responses.

Hi all sorry but not shure where I place this topic...... 1$try big thumbs up to those behind the scenes of this 10/10  mod.... 2ndly I need help upon playing the freelplay I noticed some vehicles have the option to park at set points ie p1 p2 ect is there a map or image to show the locations so I can setup my own style of freelplay 

On 16/07/2016 at 8:35 AM, LRayM14 said:

Okay so I downloaded this mod and i can't play it cuz I don't know how to use a ( .em4 ) file, can anyone help me or put up a download link with entire unpacked?

Hide contents

13717876_1219528511424541_1014662119_o.p

Not signed in

Open that file with the "mod installer" which is located in the EM4 file.

14 hours ago, Jack Evans said:

HI all just like to ask 2 things

1. do you need to put the call out icon any were if so were .

2. do any one eles get bad fps sometime and crashes on some call outs

many thanks for you help

1) Do you mean the texture for the buttons?

2) No, but my game sometimes crashes when I try to remove the accurate parking area

I am getting a corruption error message can anybody help me with setting this up please?

On 6/25/2016 at 8:27 PM, Bain said:

Need Help!

I try and download the file and use the EM4Mod Installer, but it either says it's already and needs to be deleted or it is corrupt.

Have you got your version working I am having the same issue?

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:59 AM, XTXTactics said:

2) No, but my game sometimes crashes when I try to remove the accurate parking area

1. there folder in the downloads that says London Vehicle Menu Icons do I need to put them pictures any were

2. ok my game crashes on the riot call out all the time

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:59 AM, XTXTactics said:

1. there folder in the downloads that says London Vehicle Menu Icons do I need to put them pictures any were

2. ok my game crashes on the riot call out all the time

On 22/07/2016 at 11:02 PM, fazza45 said:

I am getting a corruption error message can anybody help me with setting this up please?

Have you got your version working I am having the same issue?

No I havent still doing the same error message and issues.  Have you found a way of resolving this?

1 hour ago, RookHavoc said:

Any chance of a manual download file because it's not working for me, it says it's corrupted for no reason and nothings working :/

Same story here. Re-installing due to some problems.. Now corrupted problems.

I have to say this is an amazing mod!  I only have one puzzling issue however.  Are the EDL flags on Nelson Mandela house, and around the map a joke or not?   Anyway, if people want to run the mod straight up from a shortcut then add this to the Target box of a new EM4 shortcut.  There's also an icon in the mod's directory to make the shortcut look awesome.

"<INSTALL DIRECTORY GOES HERE>\Emergency 4\Em4.exe" -game -mod "London Mod v1.3"