sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

To you, the person above you, and everyone else who has had unanswered questions regarding the mod. It would take too much time quoting 5 or 6 people so I just left that in there. I hope it helps you.

So, I'm assuming this mod will never be multiplayer compatible, you might want to fix the part that says 'Multiplayer Compatible: Yes' then.

1 minute ago, InfamousYT said:

So, I'm assuming this mod will never be multiplayer compatible, you might want to fix the part that says 'Multiplayer Compatible: Yes' then.

Its up to the mod author to fix that little information about his/her mod. It wouldnt be my right to modify it without getting word from them beforehand.

The K9 unit in 1.3 is a search and rescue dog. Can I myself change the scripts so that the k9 unit is similar to that of the last modified etc? 

I am an absolute novice at scripting however; I do think it would be a small detail that would sit nicely in what is an awesome mod and I'd like to have a bash. 

Thanks

Pledge 

13 hours ago, Rupert2241 said:

Is there any chance that you will release one for Emergency 2016? or will this one work with it? Thanks- Rupert

I doubt if that will ever happen. He said in that post you quoted that V1.3 will be the last version. Also there are not many people who know how to make a mod for emergency 5

5 hours ago, Bernt said:

You can use this skin; http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_06/5757e93fb53cc_BMWX3F25.png.63b410f7aa420337c0dbba6f78adf4cf.png

If you want more skins pm me

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_06/5757e93fb53cc_BMWX3F25.png.63b410f7aa420337c0dbba6f78adf4cf.png

That looks very nice! May I have permission to use it privately?

Need Help!

I try and download the file and use the EM4Mod Installer, but it either says it's already and needs to be deleted or it is corrupt.

• Upvote 1

this was is going to be my first European mod for em4, but I don't know how to install it. I did what I normally did (downloaded it, extracted it with WinRAR, moved the extracted folder into the mods file in the game folder) and it did not work.... please help

thanks, cool looking mod by the way

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 1:27 PM, Bain said:

Need Help!

I try and download the file and use the EM4Mod Installer, but it either says it's already and needs to be deleted or it is corrupt.

Same here , since you have posted this did you find a solution if so I would really appreciate a response.