sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

He said that he really liked the mod and that playing the mod was a lot of fun. But he also said that he had some FPS issues and he wanted to know if the lights could be the reason for that. He aslo added that other mods worked fine for him.

Ich glaube schon dass die Anzahl der Fahrzeuge auf der Map und natürlich vor allem die Lichter die Ruckler verursachen. Die ganzen neu erstellten Gebäude könnten auch was damit zu tun haben.

I think the reason for all the lags are the number of vehicles on the map and of course the lights of the vehicles. All the new buildings could also be responsible for the lags.

• Upvote 1

Hi

Would it be possible to see the old Metropolitan Police TSG vans? (the long ones with blue rotating lights and the jam sandwich design)
I love the design and it would be great if they were interpreted into the game..

Thanks

CardioSurgery999

tsg van.jpg

The Kent mod has the Kent mercedes riot van that is the same model.

In the last update all the new units were battenburg and none jam sandwich, except DPG and Trojan so I think they wont be adding older units like this.

Guest e34p

I'm not having much luck with the installation of the mod. It says the file is corrupt when I use the mod installer to install it. It just installs an empty folder. Any one have any idea how to fix this?

3 hours ago, e34p said:

I'm not having much luck with the installation of the mod. It says the file is corrupt when I use the mod installer to install it. It just installs an empty folder. Any one have any idea how to fix this?

The download could have become corrupt. Did you try re-downloading it to see if that works?

On 16/05/2016 at 8:26 PM, CardioSurgery999 said:

Hi

Would it be possible to see the old Metropolitan Police TSG vans? (the long ones with blue rotating lights and the jam sandwich design)
I love the design and it would be great if they were interpreted into the game..

Thanks

CardioSurgery999

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/573a1ec7a9e30_tsgvan.jpg.6c8626c63fe4ce7dc1275cfbccdcbc33.jpg

Would this also be able to be in a Dog Section variant please?

Guest e34p

Got the mod working, had to reinstall the game.

Very impressed with the mod!! Loving the English feel map, the little details are great!!

Anyway, not use if anyone has seen the new LFB motors, but I put one in the mod. Hope you like it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

New LFB motor.jpg

1 hour ago, e34p said:

Very impressed with the mod!! Loving the English feel map, the little details are great!!

Anyway, not use if anyone has seen the new LFB motors, but I put one in the mod. Hope you like it.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/1.jpg.6a339bee3699878bc4ffa53feed5baed.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/2.jpg.ba5f74690f77606f67323c38669ce69c.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/573ddf3e6f6a8_NewLFBmotor.jpg.d03add473d512debae090e4c54c51758.jpg

Looks good, are they using them yet? i thought they just got them

Ah, see I really don't like the new Pumps, especially since someone I know called them the Popemobile, now I can't unsee it! But your model is awesome e34p .

For those that keep asking about new units, I refer you back to Mintcake's explicit instructions on his announcement post that you shouldn't be posting everything you'd like to see in the mod on these pages, he's not interested, and has no plans to be developing v1.4; and if he does, it will be to his specification.

The OC-D

• Upvote 1

Guest e34p
1 hour ago, theocd said:

Ah, see I really don't like the new Pumps, especially since someone I know called them the Popemobile, now I can't unsee it! But your model is awesome e34p .

For those that keep asking about new units, I refer you back to Mintcake's explicit instructions on his announcement post that you shouldn't be posting everything you'd like to see in the mod on these pages, he's not interested, and has no plans to be developing v1.4; and if he does, it will be to his specification.

The OC-D

I much prefer the new ones. I was never a fan of the old Ategos. I think these new ones actually look like fire engines. But each to their own ??

I completely agree. It is Mintcake's mod. Any units that I want, I will create myself and have on my own private version of the mod. Myself and Scrivs are planning on building on the fire side of things on the London mod for our own personal use.

So......

50 minutes ago, patvmru said:

E34p pm'd you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patvmru, I will not send the files to you. Sorry.

Guest e34p
53 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

Could you make a topic about this private mod with screens/videos because I would love to see more, especially after such an awesome start with that model!

Possibly, I'll speak to Scrivs

Patvmru, I will not send the files to you. Sorry.

That's cool just loved the newer engine thought I'd ask don't ask don't get but I totally respect your right to say no have a good day mate

51 minutes ago, e34p said:

Does anyone know how to stop the command that empties the fire engines every time they return to station?

Click on the fire station control panel and I think its called "auto empty" it will stop everyone getting out the vehicles on returning to the station.

Guest e34p
2 hours ago, BeastyBill88 said:

Click on the fire station control panel and I think its called "auto empty" it will stop everyone getting out the vehicles on returning to the station.

Thanks but for some reason that wasn't there. I've played around with the script and removed the part that does that. All working now. Thanks

On 5/19/2016 at 4:45 PM, e34p said:

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/1.jpg.6a339bee3699878bc4ffa53feed5baed.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/2.jpg.ba5f74690f77606f67323c38669ce69c.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/573ddf3e6f6a8_NewLFBmotor.jpg.d03add473d512debae090e4c54c51758.jpg

omg thats a beauty!! i really hope this is released! just one thing you are missing the white LED on the grill