sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

This is seriously one of the best mods out there. Map looks gorgeous. Movement system is fantastic. It's very well done.

Only problem I've encountered is the traffic density may be just a tad too high. Easy fix, but I've found it to be quite difficult to deal with some calls due to traffic getting stuck in some areas or backing up naturally.

Other than that, superb work. Watch me fanboy about it here:

• Upvote 1

Hello there i was wondering if someone could help me i read through the forum post and found a user having the same problem as me where i have downloaded the latest version of the mod and have not been able to install is with either the file is corrupt or when i try and install it via the .mod application windows 10 says that the app can not be opened please contact publisher, i have tried looking for answers before posting but had no luck.

45 minutes ago, Westfalia said:

Hello first big compliment for the mod. Is super successful. One problem I have bucking the vehicles often times although I can spiele.Woran bucking all the mods without lying is only this mod.
Greeting Westfalia

Could you rephrase this post, I can't get any sense out of it.

3 hours ago, MP50 said:

wait what

police horses?

where

what

this is exciting

Haha, that'd be really cool, but nah, I just now found out how to move objects vertically, so I thought i'd do that to make a pretty nice thumbnail. 

Yes i use google translate sorry'm from Deutschland.Gruß Westfalia

I would suggest adding the original German with the Google translate that way those of use with German can read the original and help with the Google translate errors.

Machen bitte das deutsch mitte das Google translate.

9 hours ago, BeastyBill88 said:

I believe English isn't his first language its German I think. So bear with him he probably used Google Translate... Which isn't good at the best of times lol.

Okay, well I apologise for being so harsh.

Genuinely still don't know what he means though but I do understand learning a second language isn't easy.

2 hours ago, TWMCPE said:

Okay, well I apologise for being so harsh.

Genuinely still don't know what he means though but I do understand learning a second language isn't easy.

Lol I wasn't having a good at you. I couldn't make sense of it either. Just thank Google translate xD

19 hours ago, TIDL said:

So does multiplayer not work at all in this version?
As it worked well in the previous version..

This is basically a new mod, less an update, more an overhaul. There is a multiplayer London mod:

7 hours ago, BeastyBill88 said:

Lol I wasn't having a good at you. I couldn't make sense of it either. Just thank Google translate xD

Yea I knew you weren't, I'm apologising to the person that first said it. I first thought it was just a terribly written post but now I know English is not his first language I apologised for being so harsh.

On 10.5.2016 at 6:14 PM, Westfalia said:

Yes the Mod is verry good.

Schreibe kurz auf Deutsch was du sagen willst. Ich kann das dann für dich übersetzen. (Ich komme aus Deutschland)

I told him that he can write what he wants to say in german. Then I'll try to translate it for the others. (I'm from Germany)

• Upvote 1

Ich wollte sagen das die Mod super ist und sehr viel Spass macht zu spielen.Ein Problem habe ich, sie ruckelt zwischendurch sehr stark.Alle Mods die ich spiele laufen super außer diese Mod. Liegt das an den Lichtern? 
Danke für Deine Hilfe.
Gruß Westfalia