sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

9 minutes ago, InfamousYT said:

When I'm playing with three people with htis mod in multiplayer I can't click any unit buttons.

That is because you have played either a game of normal emergency or another mod before loading up the London mod.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bosko said:

Hello guys. I have a question about this mod. Where i need to put those files from folder "london vehicle menu icons"? Thanks 

I am not sure either, they seem to show up in-game anyway and I havent moved them.

Anyone else know?

On 5/6/2016 at 3:09 PM, BeastyBill88 said:

Yeah it is the one just up from the Natwest bank? That one has the wrong timing on it its set to 1 instead of 10 like the rest of the lights. It can easily be fixed in the editor.

How do we edit the timing for the lights 

11 hours ago, mikev007 said:

How do we edit the timing for the lights 

1. While in the editor with the map loaded left click on the traffic light you want to edit so its got the green box around it.
  2. Then down at the bottom of the screen click the properties button while the object is highlighted and that should open another window with a preview of the object.
  3. Underneath the preview change the last digit of the name from 1 to 10 and click ok to save it.
  4. Then go to maps on the tools bar at the top the screen and click maps, save map and overwrite 1st of the 2 freeplay names and your all done.

Hope this helps you out, just remember to make a backup of the maps folder just incase anything goes wrong.
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Liam Williams said:

MULTIPLAYER ISSUE 

ME AND MY FRIEND ARE WANTING TO USE THIS MOD ON MULTIPLAYER. HOWEVER WE HAVE ISSUE. WE CAN NOT OPEN THE UNITS MENU TO DISPATCH ANY UNITS TO AN INCIDENT. 

PLEASE HELP US!

THANK YOU

LIAM WILLIAMS

I am pretty sure that is because the mod was not made for multiplayer. In each units xml files as well as specs and other xml files you have to setup the callout menu and that has only been done for freeplay and so multiplayer has no callout menu until you add all the units to the callout menu for multiplayer.

37 minutes ago, Liam Williams said:

I don't know how to to do it. Would you be able to do it for us? 

Not personally, I dont have the time to and I dont play multiplayer anyway.

If you want to leanr Hoppa has a fantastic tutorial on adding vehicles and you will just have to follow the bit about adding them to the callout menu. It is really simple but unfortuantey takes some time, especially if you are doing it for all vehicles.

4 hours ago, Liam Williams said:

MULTIPLAYER ISSUE 

ME AND MY FRIEND ARE WANTING TO USE THIS MOD ON MULTIPLAYER. HOWEVER WE HAVE ISSUE. WE CAN NOT OPEN THE UNITS MENU TO DISPATCH ANY UNITS TO AN INCIDENT. 

PLEASE HELP US!

THANK YOU

LIAM WILLIAMS

Please refrain from posting in all caps next time.

30 minutes ago, mikev007 said:

I'm having trouble identifying which traffic light near Natwest Bank has the bad timing

You can fix it by following these steps help it helps.

1. While in the editor with the map loaded left click on the traffic light you want to edit so its got the green box around it.
  2. Then down at the bottom of the screen click the properties button while the object is highlighted and that should open another window with a preview of the object.
  3. Underneath the preview change the last digit of the name from 1 to 10 and click ok to save it.
  4. Then go to maps on the tools bar at the top the screen and click maps, save map and overwrite 1st of the 2 freeplay names and your all done

Hope this helps you out, just remember to make a backup of the maps folder just incase anything goes wrong.

4 minutes ago, BeastyBill88 said:

You can fix it by following these steps help it helps.

4. Then go to maps on the tools bar at the top the screen and click maps, save map and overwrite 1st of the 2 freeplay names and your all done

I don't have a problem with the steps, I just need to know which specific traffic light to apply this to.

28 minutes ago, mikev007 said:

I don't have a problem with the steps, I just need to know which specific traffic light to apply this to.

Surely the best way to check is to go in the editor and go through all traffic lights changing to 10 if it's set to 1 as checking in game could take hours

1 hour ago, mikev007 said:
9 hours ago, BeastyBill88 said:
  4. Then go to maps on the tools bar at the top the screen and click maps, save map and overwrite 1st of the 2 freeplay names and your all done.

Ah my bad I read that wrong. If you look at the natwest bank, follow the road to the right of the building and go up to the junction it will be the light nearest the bottom of the screen so to speak.

This one...

57L6Skx.jpg

• Upvote 1