sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

Its totally okay to post it as long as it contributes to discussion, and helps improve the mod. Site rules as well need to be followed, goes without saying.

Ok thanks.

Here is the gameplay, it is quite long because it was a livestream, in it I showed how I deal with the traffic light bug (it only seems to be one light).

6 hours ago, BeastyBill88 said:

Gker3jO.jpg

Been playing the mod for an hour or so. The parking script is great for when your setting up scenes... But I have noticed that the script will bug out if you order a vehicle to park while it is still moving once it has parked up it then bugs out causing the vehicle to become stuck and not able to move resulting in the old trick of shooting it and recovering it. I have also noticed that the traffic light bug is still there from v1.2 lol which is what was causing all this traffic to built up in the picture. Other then them 2 little problems I'm loving v1.3

EDIT: For some reason I can no longer get linked images to appear in my post. Managed to get image posted by using Imgur

India-98 is on scene

mRzW0df.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, MP50 said:

India-98 is on scene

mRzW0df.jpg

OMG! That is epic! Have a like my friend lol.

Ok thanks.

Here is the gameplay, it is quite long because it was a livestream, in it I showed how I deal with the traffic light bug (it only seems to be one light).

I managed to fix the light in the editor, it was the timing was set to 1 instead of 10 like the rest of the lights on that junction.

Hi all,

New to posting but always been a bit of a lurker. Wondering if anyone can help with installing this Mod please? I normally have no issues installing mods but seem to be stuck with this one!

I've downloaded the file and extracted it using WinRAR. I noticed in the original post when it was released that it requires the ModInstaller to work. However, whenever I try to open the file using ModInstaller it claims that the mod is already installed even though it's not? I then try to open the file again within ModInstaller and it'll state that it's corrupted.

After downloading and extracting the file to my desktop it looks like this, which is a bit bare compared to when I've extracted other mods after downloading?

Bit stuck really so any advice would be much appreciated so I can give this great looking mod a crack. Ta.

1 hour ago, ezpz said:

Welp, it's absolutely amazing! Only error i've found is that this button is not working

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/20160506124125_1.jpg.15fc318adc59610c1ead80a418575fbd.jpg

You need a JRU to already be on the map to call it

The OC-D

DPG somehow let a man armed with a handgun walk past two Armed Guards outside the Embassy of Kuwait, he proceeded to attempt a hostage taking. Once the alarm was sounded DPG stormed in and arrested the suspect with the only injury being the pride of the Officers on door duty. 

Spoiler

56fMfob.jpg

fpmsVh2.jpg

Reports of a traffic accident are coming in, we have been told 2 members of London's Roads Policing Unit were involved in the accident. Emergency services are on scene. Traffic is backing up as its a busy Friday afternoon,  police say its best to avoid the area if possible.

nuWCovi.jpg

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Nitel said:

Hello, I downloaded the mod an installed it properly and unfortunetly it's crashing when I'm trying to launch it. Any suggestions?

Do you mean it is freezing when you select it from the mods menu? If so don't worry its suppose to do that, just leave it a few minutes and it will automatically return to the main menu when its loaded and ready to play.

4 hours ago, BeastyBill88 said:

Reports of a traffic accident are coming in, we have been told 2 members of London's Roads Policing Unit were involved in the accident. Emergency services are on scene. Traffic is backing up as its a busy Friday afternoon,  police say its best to avoid the area if possible.

An onlooker filmed the incident from their flat balcony.

http://i.imgur.com/jcsJZm5.gifv

(n.b. this is done from the static image so it's difficult to make it look perfect, sorry about the bits that look a bit weird!)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Handsup! said:

Love this mod; anyone else getting the traffic light issue though?

Yeah it is the one just up from the Natwest bank? That one has the wrong timing on it its set to 1 instead of 10 like the rest of the lights. It can easily be fixed in the editor.

I absolutely love this mod, it was a great present for the end of my semester. I especially love the range of units without being overkill. I do have the same issue with traffic jams occurring in some spots due to the light cycles. In future versions, have you given any thought to adding the stabilize script to Met AFOs? As I understand it, they receive some degree of fairly advanced trauma care training (I have no idea about the CoLP ones) and it may be an interesting thing to add if you get the permission for it. Finally, I have more of a realism regarding the use of DPG cars. I recall a few years ago seeing a Traffic Cops episode where the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit was pursuing a suspected murderer into Met territory and a red ARV instead of a silver one conducted the hard stop. Is such a situation common/possible, or was that more likely a spare car being used by normal AFOs despite the markings? All in all I was incredibly impressed with the mod.

1 hour ago, AgentSmith6 said:

I absolutely love this mod, it was a great present for the end of my semester. I especially love the range of units without being overkill. I do have the same issue with traffic jams occurring in some spots due to the light cycles. In future versions, have you given any thought to adding the stabilize script to Met AFOs? As I understand it, they receive some degree of fairly advanced trauma care training (I have no idea about the CoLP ones) and it may be an interesting thing to add if you get the permission for it. Finally, I have more of a realism regarding the use of DPG cars. I recall a few years ago seeing a Traffic Cops episode where the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit was pursuing a suspected murderer into Met territory and a red ARV instead of a silver one conducted the hard stop. Is such a situation common/possible, or was that more likely a spare car being used by normal AFOs despite the markings? All in all I was incredibly impressed with the mod.

Diplomatic Protection officers will respond to standard armed response incidents if there's no other ARVs available, so that could well be the reason. Or it could be a spare car, but it seems rather unlikely - I would have thought that they should have enough Trojan cars really to cover, especially given that they use the old Trojan BMWs as area cars because they don't have enough of the one and an oversupply of the other.

5 hours ago, AgentSmith6 said:

Saw that episode too, haha.

as for the stabilise script, it's part of LA Mod, so doesn't require permissions as such. It's very easy to add yourself in editor if you would like.

3 hours ago, LMFC said:

ok so I dont know if you guys have found any useful information but I am completely new and cant even find a modinstaller can someone point me in the right direction please thank you

2 hours ago, InfamousYT said:

I need support.

I have sent you both a message, I'll help.