sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

He helped develop the previous versions, I believe it is only Mintcake working on it now.

Ah I see I thought they both were still working together I must of misunderstood sorry thanks for clarifying that pottyscotty

3 hours ago, razzbag02 said:

No one knows as mintcake hasn't posted anything for quite a few months now and no one can get in touch with him.

On 18/03/2016 at 9:32 AM, Tom Smy said:

I messaged mintcake a few weeks ago and he said hopefully the update will be released in the next few months just be patient.

5 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Omg hype

I think he means update on progress not an actual update 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gunswat said:

Post before had info kinda 

Yeah was referring to what XTXTactics said though

54 minutes ago, razzbag02 said:

Btw I have gone through and changed all the traffic lights so they allow traffic to flow of anyone wants to download the modified map if that's ok with mintcake

Mintcake?

You'd be better to PM him about something like that. Although according to some of the previous posts, it seems there might be an update within the coming months anyway. 

On 13/04/2016 at 9:26 PM, randomperson139 said:

You'd be better to PM him about something like that. Although according to some of the previous posts, it seems there might be an update within the coming months anyway. 

I think I'll wait until update.

On 19/04/2016 at 2:45 AM, John Emmanuel C. Ramos said:

Love this mod. Favorite so far.

if you love it now you will love the update that is hopefully coming out soon

To be fair he was being patient. That's the whole point of what razz bag was saying. 

He made the traffic lights work and is going to wait for the new update and release it then.

I completely agree that modders have their own lives but he never complained about it.

53 minutes ago, razzbag02 said:

? Explain what I have done wrong?

I wasn't being inpatient if you read the previous post you would understand what I was talking about:

So don't be like that as I haven't done anything!

Fair enough I said it wrong what I meant was it maybe days it maybe weeks, sorry if what I said came across wrong.

On to the mod, will there still be motorbikes in the mod, if so will you put SEG?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Fair enough I said it wrong what I meant was it maybe days it maybe weeks, sorry if what I said came across wrong.

On to the mod, will there still be motorbikes in the mod, if so will you put SEG?

Okay, moving on then...

SEG would be a really great addition. You could have the bike as well as an unmarked Jag - PottyScotty has made a model for the Jag they use.

Only problem is they wouldnt actually have a function, only roleplay, unless some genius can make a script.

8 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

Okay, moving on then...

SEG would be a really great addition. You could have the bike as well as an unmarked Jag - PottyScotty has made a model for the Jag they use.

Only problem is they wouldnt actually have a function, only roleplay, unless some genius can make a script.

You could also have the Range Rover that they use

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

You could also have the Range Rover that they use

I didnt know anyone has made a Range Rover.

Which model is it cos the SEG use the new model and older ones?

5 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

I didnt know anyone has made a Range Rover.

Which model is it cos the SEG use the new model and older ones?

Older ones, like an 06 or something, I have seen one in a mod, might be welfordshire 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

thanks

Unfortunately it's a Range Rover sport I think but all it would need is a reskin as they are similar shapes and it's one of the only met cars that still use jam sandwich livery

• Upvote 1

Just now, TACRfan said:

Unfortunately it's a Range Rover sport I think but all it would need is a reskin as they are similar shapes and it's one of the only met cars that still use jam sandwich livery

Yea I know which one you mean know you mention jam-sandwich

The RR sport back then im sure was practically the same visually so yea a reskin should have it covered.