sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Are you sure about the whole ReturnTo base thing? I don't mean to be a dick about how you should construct your mod but I think having the return to base feature is 10x better than HQ, and it's been a staple in practically every mod since

Just my two cents though mate!

Are you sure about the whole ReturnTo base thing? I don't mean to be a dick about how you should construct your mod but I think having the return to base feature is 10x better than HQ, and it's been a staple in practically every mod since

Just my two cents though mate!

Much as I hate to be critical about any mod but I must agree the return to station commands are kinda naturally expected of any mod these days!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to see increased use of taser and pcsos. Perhaps with at least one or two types of officer to be equipped with taser. Eg. on met police traffic bmw officers to be put in car include women traffic, hi-vis man traffic, and stabvest traffic. we could then have say stabvest traffic model with taser also there. This could be signified with a small taser icon in corner of icon! we could have this done on a lot of car models like irv, area cars, traffic and unmarked. I would also like to see pcsos being able to put out in the patrol cars- they do that a lot. Also I do wish to see a series of unmarked normal cars. Like hyundias, ford focus, fiesta, astras and others. perhaps with the diary car livery. which is just a met crest on a plane car and the web address. i have placed an image below of both a diary car and the kind of unmarked patrol car i would love to see. 

11312247985_d02a8a9e3b_b.jpg10312552514_8de17c255f.jpg

There is a script floating around on the site yet to see it implemented yet tho.

There is a script floating around on the site yet to see it implemented yet tho.

For a foot patrol option? That's great! I wonder if mintcake will implement it.

Ah.

To be honest, I'm really excited for this mod and de-bugging that foot patrol script sounds like a long process (?).

I have a couple of questions for mintcake also -

Are there any plans to add DPG vans, or are there just ARVs?

Will ARVs have the 'follow' option on them?

Do standby units respond to panic calls?

In terms of completion, how is the mod?

Loving the mod so far, can't wait  :laugh:

Ah.

To be honest, I'm really excited for this mod and de-bugging that foot patrol script sounds like a long process (?).

I have a couple of questions for mintcake also -

Are there any plans to add DPG vans, or are there just ARVs?

Will ARVs have the 'follow' option on them?

Do standby units respond to panic calls?

In terms of completion, how is the mod?

Loving the mod so far, can't wait :laugh:

I can't wait either it's gonna be awesome

Mods why isn't my last post being approved?

Mintcake do you have any rough idea on the release date for this mod as I'm dieing looking at them photos.....you are amazing

Sorry,but another thing

THE M25 WOOOOWWWW MINTCAKE I salute you

But i do have two questions

How would you shut a lane?(I noticed a button on the ui is that it)

And also can you shut like one half of a road down?

Btw

I salute you

Sorry for spamming

I have just made an account and I have lots of questions

Mintcake do you have any rough idea on the release date for this mod as I'm dieing looking at them photos.....you are amazing

If you just made an account I suggest that you read the forums rules asking for release dates is against the rules and spamming use the edit post button in future I only say this as otherwise the administration team may ban you but at very least will give you a warning point

Mintcake do you have any rough idea on the release date for this mod

Sorry for spamming

I have just made an account and I have lots of questions

1). Because you had two pending posts, so one of them was approved, not both since they were both for the same topic...  In an effort to prevent a double posting from you it was not approved, but you triple posted anyway.

2). See TOS this isnt something that is allowed either to be asking of the modding groups.

3). Again not something that is permitted under TOS.

Welcome to the forums, I strongly advise you to read the TOS before you proceed further since within 3 posts you've created you've managed 3 different violations here.  If you want to add content to a post there is an edit function found in the bottom right of your post, in the future use that to add more content to a post.  We have a rule against users posting multiple posts in a row, that is called "double posting", instead you should edit your existing posts.  Asking modders for ETAs on their projects, release dates, how far along they are etc. Is also against our rules here, they work on these mods part-time so it is strongly advised to let them work at their pace.  Nothing wrong with being excited for a mod, but asking such questions gets old fast since if allowed, everyone will repeatedly ask that very same question.  Lastly, Spamming=not allowed either, if you have tons of questions, compile them into one large post and perhaps the modders will answer them, just posting little questions here, then little questions there one after another falls under the double-posting rule and is a violation, instead make one large post if you have so many questions or alternatively wait for response to some of your questions from the modders and then respond with further questioning.

If you just made an account I suggest that you read the forums rules asking for release dates is against the rules and spamming use the edit post button in future I only say this as otherwise the administration team may ban you but at very least will give you a warning point

We generally try to not have to take actions against people, but unfortunately sometimes we're left little choice but to act.  We do have lives so it can take us a bit to respond to issues but in this case 3 posts=3 violations.  The TOS found under the "terms" tab as well as what you were required to agree to upon signing up do apply, and it would be wise to at least browse through them prior to posting.  If people did that it would prevent such issues.

Been hovering around this topic lately without being signed in. Its still looking amazing even at 5am in the morning some times(stupid Pains) keep up the good work.

Gunswat

Mikeypi

Ok

1)I had not read the terms now I have 

2)I did  actually edit the post not just send more than 1 message 

3)I did not know about whether or not to ask about ETA'so

4)patvmru i have seen you before and i think you are a very respectable person but please let the mods tell me if ive done something wrong

What kind of fire vehicles will be available on this mod?

The version I have is currently 2 types of appliance, The FRU, TL, Decon and USAR. Then the officer cars and USAR Support.

Will we have the introduction of LFB Command units? or Foam/Water Carriers?

Looking forward to playing 

Ok,

Everything aside

Can i report a bug?

Because on the london map cars do not move

More detailed:

So ever since i have had this mod which i love the cars will not go past traffic lights they just sit there which causes a back-up which crosses the railway track which then causes a mess...is this a known bug or is it just me?

I had that problem, one of the traffic lights near the bank (north of the main fire station) is named incorrectly. You would need to change it in the editor... Only problem is I can't remember what I had to rename it too.

Thanks for your quick reply and help but it happens on every single set of traffic lights.....i will try to find out

Thanks,

Ryan :holdglass: :holdglass:

Thanks for your quick reply and help but it happens on every single set of traffic lights.....i will try to find out

Thanks,

Ryan :holdglass: :holdglass:

I know exactly what problem you are having, basically because of the age of the game most of are computers are too powerful and it causes all of the traffic lights to speed up and the change quickly which does not allow enough time for the cars to move, the solution is going around to all the traffic lights on the map and changing the name, I can't remember what numbers to change too though, if I find the post I will update this one and put a link in. :)

I know exactly what problem you are having, basically because of the age of the game most of are computers are too powerful and it causes all of the traffic lights to speed up and the change quickly which does not allow enough time for the cars to move, the solution is going around to all the traffic lights on the map and changing the name, I can't remember what numbers to change too though, if I find the post I will update this one and put a link in. :)

i found that post and i know how to do it know....its a pain though isnt it but thanks for answering i appreciate it and hopefully Mintcake69 will fix this problem for v3

Thanks,

Ryan