sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Is the mod dead:(

No. Untill There's official news on it ending, We have to assume it is alive.

also, i think there's a few team members still posting updates, People do have lives outside of modding, So Maybe they're busy.

Also, If you've got a post already as the latest post, Edit that with the extra content instead of double posting. Keeps things tidy :)

Still looking forward to this mod, Goodluck to those working on it.

if u r adding missions u could have the tram crash on corrination street lol i know ive said it dont remind me and if u dont know what corrination street is its a british soap

use this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc7GeD6K_1o tram crashing lol

Please, please, please use proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure; it makes your posts very hard to read. Secondly, stop spamming threads, just leave the developers alone, they will normally ask if they want input and tell you whether a mod is dead or not.

The OC-D

I know Humberside traffic sometimes use tazers, but where im from, tazers are only used by the armed response team.

Yeah, SOME traffic officers have tasers. There were about 100 'beat bobbies' who were given taser training as well, but it's not yet really that common to see tasers outside the ARUs. I am talking about Humberside here, I don't know as much about other areas of the country.

The mod's looking great so far, good luck with the rest of it.