sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

I dont know much about the modding of this game. But was just playing this mod and was wondering:

- could you make it so there is more pedestrians walking around and alot more cars on the roads, all seems bit too quiet.

It's possible, through some tweaking, but the busier it is the more CPU power is needed. Most mods keep the number of civilians and cars low to allow lower-end computers to play, even though I would love the streets to be realistically busy but it can get laggy (and make harder gameplay) :)

Really Looking forward to the next release.. Can I just ask, are you planning to add more lighting options to the light controls (I.e 999 buttons, rear reds) such as, Headlights etc? Just a random question there.

Also I noticed that the ARV guys, get out of the car.. pull out the firearm they are carrying, then to get them back in the vehicle, you have to switch to an MP5, replace the MP5 then you can get in.. Has anyone else got this, or is it an error in my dept?

I would really like to see incidents that involve the van too, not much of a large scale occurs in the mod so its a bit... Not boring, but easy?

There are issues with lights in EM4, its generally considered possible to only do 'Blue Lights' and 'Special Lights' (Floods, Rear Reds) And the '999' button does the siren which is coded to put the 'Blue Lights' on as well. I'm not saying its impossible, but its unlikely to happen. Also, what purpose would Headlights serve? They come on automatically at night and Wig-Wags are included in the 'Blue Lights' option.

No, I suffer the MP5 bug too, I think its being ironed out in the next version.

You can get 'Violent Demonstrations' in Freeplay that normally require the dispatch of one or two TSG Sprinters, unless you're really quick with the Response BMW's and Astras.

The OC-D

Hi All,

As promised, the first unit added to version 1.2

Metropolitan Police Ford Transit Station Van

post-8800-0-23678700-1323447050.png

Next version update:

I’ve spoken to Sniped222 and although he did post several weeks ago promising a few new updates, I believe he was working on some unmarked cars and a fire boat.

Unfortunately he’s not available at the moment to work on the mod any further and wants me to pass on his apologies. So for the time being it’ll just be me.

I have several units now ‘in-game’ and a list of others that I hope to add over the next few months and I’ll try and post some more pictures when I have the time. (Please don’t ask what’s on the list or what units will be added!)

And for those who will inevitably ask about a release date…. Were talking months, not weeks, so try and be patient.

Regards

Mintcake69

Hi All,

As promised, the first unit added to version 1.2

Metropolitan Police Ford Transit Station Van

post-8800-0-23678700-1323447050.png

Next version update:

I’ve spoken to Sniped222 and although he did post several weeks ago promising a few new updates, I believe he was working on some unmarked cars and a fire boat.

Unfortunately he’s not available at the moment to work on the mod any further and wants me to pass on his apologies. So for the time being it’ll just be me.

I have several units now ‘in-game’ and a list of others that I hope to add over the next few months and I’ll try and post some more pictures when I have the time. (Please don’t ask what’s on the list or what units will be added!)

And for those who will inevitably ask about a release date…. Were talking months, not weeks, so try and be patient.

Regards

Mintcake69

great transit, as good as the work of sixteen tons entertainment themselves, keep up the good work,

alex

An idea would be adding patrol script, and maybe in later versions stations!

I might sound ambitious there and I'm not telling them what to do

It's just my opinion

Steve

P.S could someone tell me how to add patrol script my self?

Not in editor

(if any of this is troubling to understand I'm on android)

Hi all,

New units now in-game.

Metropolitan Police DSU (Dog Support Unit) Ford Mondeo Estate.

post-8800-0-38713500-1326881413_thumb.pn

Metropolitan Police EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) Discovery 3.

post-8800-0-32889900-1326881433_thumb.pn

Mod v1.2 Update: (not yet released!)

Patrol routes have already been added.

Police and fire stations along with a hospital have also been added to the freeplay map.

Regards,

Mintcake69