sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Guest s.m.downes

Hello, gotta say this is a wicked mod and looks just like the real deal especially the met police, just a couple of suggestions, it would be great if you could add a met prisoner van. They are a ford transit van with rotating lights on the top and strobes on the grill used for transported prisoners etc and also a dog unit with the new mondeos, completed with dogs, also a mini bus, ford tourneo, with rotating lights on the top and strobes on the grill. Also maybe some unmarked vehicles, like new mondeos etc let me know how its going. Oh and are you creating a london map by any chance?

In the next version will the vehicle names be changed from like ID_TROJAN_31 to something like: SO19 Armed Response Vehicle. or somthing like that

Real CO19 Vehicles are known as trojan, but for the met its not so19 its co19 :)

post-21013-0-02404600-1297629057_thumb.j

post-21013-0-12486900-1297629065_thumb.j

post-21013-0-49901500-1297629094_thumb.j

I noticed on the HEMS Response Cars that is says "London's Air Ambulance" on the side under the door, but most of the cars have "Doctor@ written on them, example:

dg_cars_sponsor_new_londons_air_ambulance_rapid_response_car_view_from_side_7x5.jpg

4463428505_33a7c66a39.jpg

Would it be possible to have 2 skins for the cars, one with "London's Air Ambulance" on it and the other with "Doctor" on it and it randomly loads one of them, or have 2 vehicle models with different skins

They are affiliated, in many ways.

1. The "Doctor" marked car still has the HEMS markings around the rest of the vehicle

2. HEMS have Emergency Doctors

3. Ive been to London and seen HEMS Doctor Car responding to a call, and it had the persons inside wearing bright orange overalls which HEMS use

Most large ambulance services have to use the cars, mainly like WMAS, LAS, etc because they have to cover a larger area with a lot of heavy traffic in small streets so the cars can weave in and out of traffic much more easily than normal ambulances, thats also the same reason why they have Motor/Pedal Bikes

I watched a documentary on Youtube and it said the Air Ambulances have to use cars after dark as it's far to dangerous to land in built up areas at night. I don't know if that applies everywhere else but it does explain why London has them.

They tend to land in parks, and they have things to help them land, how'd you think the armed forces land massive chinook's in pitch black under RPG fire in a very hilly area?

I got a problem as well, in the bomb situations in freeplay, how are we supposed to defuse the bomb? Could a TARLC Bomb Disposal Unit be added, along with some Military Police, because ive seen the RMP actually patrol around london

They tend to land in parks, and they have things to help them land, how'd you think the armed forces land massive chinook's in pitch black under RPG fire in a very hilly area?

I got a problem as well, in the bomb situations in freeplay, how are we supposed to defuse the bomb? Could a TARLC Bomb Disposal Unit be added, along with some Military Police, because ive seen the RMP actually patrol around london

The Engineers can defuse the bomb, But yea im up for having a Bomb unit added.

Also Air ambulances fly both during the day and during the night, While flying through the night they must adhere to multiple safety procedures to make it safe.

The Engineers can defuse the bomb, But yea im up for having a Bomb unit added.

Also Air ambulances fly both during the day and during the night, While flying through the night they must adhere to multiple safety procedures to make it safe.

That is incorrect, At night the medical crew, including a paramedic and senior trauma doctor, still respond to emergencies, but travel in a specially-equipped rapid response car. They never fly at night.

Alright mate the reason you see RMP patrol London {Mainly at night) is due to the amount Barracks in and around London on top of this allot of Squaddies go to London whilst on leave to get wrecked and just have a good time . Also Part of many Soldiers Training Whether Your PWRR, RE, REME RGR or a Guards Regiment you would of had to have done public duties in London , Which in tells standing and parading in one of London's Show Barracks .( Know this as Ive been there and done it ) . It Would be Nice addition to the game but not fundamental Personal I Would like to see LFB Turntable Ladder and LFB Fire Chief wheter they are in a Marked up Mondeo or one of the many Unmarked RRV they use one other thing is an Unmarked Metropolitan Car and Possible the Unmarked Vans they always use .

Other than that its one of the best MoDs out there I just can't wait for mor updates and even maybe a Map sometime in the futere :) Keep up thegood work guys

Guest s.m.downes

Hey, very good mod,

Just a little suggestion, are you guys planning to add a Mercedes Benz Sprinter prisioner transport van? Like the riot van, but with more space to carry prisioners, cause I had a demonstration, and the Sprinters that the police have, can carry only up to 2 prisioners, and 6 officers, will you add a vehicle like this :

Just to make prisioner transport? Met Police Mercedes XYW

It is basically the same model used by the LAS in your mod, for an ambulance model, but with the old ARV lightbar (rotatory + strobes)

Just a suggestion :)

Thanks

The Mercedes Sprinters arnt used to carry prisoners, only on occasions they have a seperate vehicle for that which is a ford transit van.

I was in London last Sunday for St Patrick's Day (i got to march with the Irish Guard :) ), and i noticed some regular cops with Sidearms, i couldn't get a picture but i tell you, they were in regular cop uniform carrying sidearms.

Probably Authorised Firearm's Officer's from the DPG or one of the other C0-- that are allowed firearms. I presume you were wondering why they weren't in the Navy Blue of CO19...?

The OC-D