sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Profanity is bad, and unaccepted.

Also, regardless of how great where you think you live is, it's not really that perfect. Every place has it's ups and downs. You've earned a warning for using the F word, however the rest will remain a verbal warning.

Anything continuing from that little bicker will result in me just flat out warning anyone who posts anything about it, including this post. We don't need anymore mess

Anyway dont like this mod ^^

You really just enjoy being an ass, huh? Why don't you go create your Roskilde mod so all we other here can have something to laugh at. Actually the UK police force is one of the police forces with the most complicated systems and the best efficienty. You have no idea what you have been talking about so I suggest that you just keep yourself quiet or you'll most probably get banned.

They don't have pistols to avoid situations like we have here in Denmark > Police shoots and kills innocent civilians by mistakes.

To both, Sniped222 & Mintcake69:

First of all thank you for making such a great mod. Not been on the forum in ages nor check the delevolpment of this mod and so far seems fantastic.

Played it for a few hours and love it. Though some vehicles are missing which I hope to see in any future release, such as Turntable as was called to a person gonna jump from a building and coun't rescue them.

Also dog section and some new scripts lie adding patrol to the rapid response ambulances and police cars. All and all I love this mod and seems like everyone else does too.

@BritishArmyReserveCadets I agree with you there, updating the ID strings so people playing the mod understand what each vehicle is and adding desc to explain in brief what it does :).

You can ues the jump pad (in the FRU) for that event instead of the ladder.

Ah totally forgot about that cheers (Y)

What on earth are the CID gunna do ?

Well could do what WB does has the undercover car which attends when someone dies etc.. if you have ever played WB Mod you'd get what I mean :)

In the next version will the vehicle names be changed from like ID_TROJAN_31 to something like: SO19 Armed Response Vehicle. or somthing like that

Not trying to be annoying but its no longer 'SO19' was changed to 'CO19' this was due to the fact that it went from 'Special Operations' to 'Central Operations' :police:

I'm liking this mod... Vehicles and personal are great.

on the free play i try to play the mod but it lags my pc to bad to move but in the missions it doesnt get that problem much i tryed game boster but it didnt help much what should i do could it be a problem with the mod or my pc

Not trying to be annoying but its no longer 'SO19' was changed to 'CO19' this was due to the fact that it went from 'Special Operations' to 'Central Operations' :police:

I'm liking this mod... Vehicles and personal are great.

Thanks, im not from round london so i dont really get updated on what happens down there :P