sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but I'm sorry to say that at this time the future of the London Mod is uncertain

Luis, my Co-Modder cannot continue to help me create this mod and I'm only good for modeling and skinning.

Also I am currently coming up to my GSCE's and just don't have ANY time :(

After we are clear of exams I'm gonna see if my mate can be of use to the mod but until then

Like i said

"Future Uncertain"

Thank you very much for all support!

so sorry but i could help a little, i also have tests coming up this month but i could helpand progress it with u a bit.

it is still ok if the mod does not turn to become a mod becauser we still have Essex mod which is around the same and a couple other mods coming out also england mod is a bit the same

No Affence here but how long will your Tests take :mukkies:

so sorry about inconveniance :sorrysign:

it is still ok if the mod does not turn to become a mod becauser we still have Essex mod which is around the same and a couple other mods coming out also england mod is a bit the same

No Affence here but how long will your Tests take :mukkies:

GCSEs normally start around the end of May and the last ones are normally at the end of June.

GCSEs normally start around the end of May and the last ones are normally at the end of June.

However if you do the AQA sylabuss for Maths Or Science you have Modules i know because i got some comming up :s

And then i got my french and dont even start on my music