sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Sorry ive been away for a bit. Any new updates?

Not recently. I don't know how long you have been away, if you've been away 2 years then there has been some updates. :P

If you have been a way 2 hours then no there haven't. :P

From the early posts: I didn't mean to be rude and I wasn't calling him stupid, I just said that it was a stupid question.

Hey, I can do a bit of work in Blender, and I'm willing if you are to help out, if it's possible to convert a Blender format into a ZModeller format (which I have doubts about) or export straight from Blender .. I have part of a Subaru Impreza done for a Police Interceptor, if you want (not sure if London has those, think they do though). I'll not post pictures unless you want me to, I don't want to be attention-stealing or anything.

I'm pretty sure (99% sure) The Met don't use Subaru Imprezas.

hi there i think the met use a lot of bmw police cars they also use Mitsubishi Evo X police car the met use alot of poilce cars if anyone needs any pics of met police cars let me know please

Yep, it looks excellent. I'm looking forward to its release!

yep i agree with the above comment and i too am looking forward to it a job well done by all who are involved

hi there i think the met use a lot of bmw police cars they also use Mitsubishi Evo X police car the met use alot of poilce cars if anyone needs any pics of met police cars let me know please

Well I could make an Evo X.

Its OK mate i dont think we will need it, i am current trying to get the unmarked cars done so it should be sorted soon

Looking forward to seeing the unmarked cars! :)

Although the Met Police don't use Subarus the London Ambulance Service do. To keep up with the air ambulance they have a number of blue Scoobies with green and blue lights.

The OC-D

I really like them:

dsc08744.jpg

The Met use Evos?

I know a few other forces do, but I didn't know the Met did.

Can you show us some pictures?

Its OK mate i dont think we will need it, i am current trying to get the unmarked cars done so it should be sorted soon

Alright. Probably wouldn't have been able to get it to work anyway, knowing my luck (and patience) :P