Hoppah

Stolen car event does not work

Similar, but not the same. The Dutch language is actually derived from the German language, alot of words look similar. But there are many differences between the grammar and sentence structures. The Germans also use the umlaut more than the Dutch and even a whole extra letter (the ß).

Actually they're getting rid of it according to my littel bro's Geraman teacher. IDK but whatever.

Hops are you sure, I tried my own freeplay map and it worked fine. (Map No.2 tireyard thing, decided a while ago to make my own small map for a freeplay. Disabled everything but stolen car and it worked fine.) And will there be any contamination events in the map?

Hey if we are all going to die, does that mean I can become warn happy? And warn for every minor infraction? After all, it'll mean either we have a baned community or a really good one when we all die, that way so when future generations look back... oh wait there won't be any...

Oh well..

I think Hoppah said he will continue trying to figure it out, but it isn't a priority and he will worry about getting out a lsightly bugged version of 1.9, then see if he can fix it..

I know. Thanks for showing the pictures, but that's the exact same thing the German guy told me.

I quoted this:

You have to place a person out of the models "Gangster 02" to "Gangster 04c" and "Soldier 01" and "Soldier 02". They have to stand nearby the stolencars, or have a path around there.

In this post on the previous page.

Someone on the German forum was more helpfull:

So, I'm going to try and test that. :)

Haven't really tested it yet, but I suppose it works. :)

Thanks again though.

I know. Thanks for showing the pictures, but that's the exact same thing the German guy told me.

I quoted this:

In this post on the previous page.

Haven't really tested it yet, but I suppose it works. :)

Thanks again though.

Hoppah,

Haven't heard if the stolen event has been resolved in 1.9...I've been playing around with the settings...and I have gotten the stolen car event to work.

I don't have pictures right now...but this is what I did.

Spawn a new ganster 02 right next to a stolen car....don't give a path of any kind in the ganster traits when adding spawn. Stolen car doesn't need a path or escape path selected in traits as well. I waited for about 10 mintues and I got two stolen events.

Where I added the spawn: I spawned a ganster at the Burger King in the LA 1.9 with Patch 2 next to the stolen car in parking lot...and it worked....sounds so simple, but it works.

What map is that!?

It's the LA MOD 1.9 mappost-6683-1256697272.jpg

This is the location on where I spawned a new gangster...I've done all of the stolen cars on the map...I've almost had all of the cars stolen since I did the change.

Here is the event log showing two stolen car events in the fisrt 15 mins of play

post-6683-1256697452.jpg