aidan196

Ontario Mod

Guest Shawn Biro
If you can find any pics of emergency crews from the other citys, draw up those. Otherwise, there isn't much for you to do right now.

Wait what do you mean were doing different cities in Ontario ? I thought we were doing just one ? but its ok if we do different cities, but i wont be painting everything by myself.

Wait what do you mean were doing different cities in Ontario ? I thought we were doing just one ? but its ok if we do different cities, but i wont be painting everything by myself.

:P where doing 6, but yes if you like, i'll see if i can find some help for you. It says in my first post what citys we are doing.

Guest Shawn Biro
um do you know how long and how many people you need to freakon do all that?????
Im the only one working so far....the testers could help me paint the Vehicles. we got a list to do :verweis:

Guest Shawn Biro

You can help me on the Toronto Fire Dept. I got 1 truck done and you can do the rest, because I am working on the EMS and the other "tester" can help with the pd after (fire trucks are first page bottom)

Fire Dept

toronto.png

Toronto EMS

torontoambulance.png

Guest Shawn Biro
Look good, If you need some vehicle that Im built PM me!

PS. Looks greath! ;)

Rihis could you do me and aidian a favour....PLEASE JOIN US PLEASE!!! I will draw the models and you can make them please but I can only make the side views :( but I can make the drawings easy. so could you PLEASE JOIN US!!!! currently I am making a John Deere Gator vehicle for EMS !

Guest Shawn Biro
Sorry, but I dont have time! I work on Latvia mod (building new map, objects, buildings, cars), Copenhagen mod and 90 submod... Sorry, but I have too much work!

do you think you could help in your spare time or when your some what done ?

Yeah sure. I'll do what I can, I just finished the german version of the website. :cheers:

Here's the link: LINK

I'm starting on the French version tomorrow, I have to be at the Fire Station in 1 hour.

This is great, there seems to be enough intrest in this to keep it going, and Rihis, thanks, if you do have any extra time that you need to burn, try to help us out plese.

Guest Shawn Biro
So quick question? You have plans for a mod, have several languages of a website for it, but no actual mod yet?

yes, if someone could make the models that im drawing it would be a start. are you offering :P

Still... Shouldn't you get a mod before starting the fancy-ness? You guy have ways to communicate so a site isn't exactly a top priority... Really, you should focus on the actual mod, then make the extra stuff first, because otherwise, the mod won't get started... Just the promos for it

Just threw somthing up on webs for starters, nothing really, took me all of 5 minuts.