aidan196

Ontario Mod

Guest Shawn Biro

Im only 1 person, I dont have alot of time to be drawing new vehicles from scratch, I could edit others but I have school and a girlfriend now so I need all the help I can get, il post a pic of how to draw vehicles

edit

(this is not the size I want, I do all my vehicles in 1/72 scale like the other vehicles I drawn)

Step 1 (get the image of the vehicle that looks simmilar to the vehicle we need)

chevorletcamaropart1.png

Step 2 *(use one of my vehicles to get it the right size - 1/72 scale) (use a outline of a colour like red, orange, yellow light colours that you can see)

chevorletcamaropart2.png

Step 3 (clear out all the pixels that are not needed *DONT ERASE THE RED LINES* leave tires I will deal with them)

chevorletcamaropart3.png

Step 4 (when its all clear of pixels, make the outline of either the red, orage, yellow you used and make it a black outline and thats pretty much it)

chevorletcamaropart4.png

Looks good Shawn, and good luck w/ you gf, then again if you fail, youll have more time to work on the mod:P All jokes bud

Jeez at that rate you could have the mod done in a few weeks!!

:P

Well, i kinda cheated, i riped them off (with permition) from one of the scraped TO mods owner. he has them skinned and evrything.

Guest SWAT-ron

Im totally up for a mod. Im in Toronto Ontario and making a mod liek that is liek puttting the ny mod and the la mod together i sopport this all the way. any satus on whats going on with it?

Im totally up for a mod. Im in Toronto Ontario and making a mod liek that is liek puttting the ny mod and the la mod together i sopport this all the way. any satus on whats going on with it?

Hey, we are currently looking to put together a team, so it you can do anything mentiond in my first post, thats great.

Guest firefighter101
Hey, we are currently looking to put together a team, so it you can do anything mentiond in my first post, thats great.

I'd be happy to help, I live in Ottawa so if there's any inside info you need I can get it, plus, I'm good with 911 trucks and skins, so I can help you do it all if you'd like! :holdglass:

I'd be happy to help, I live in Ottawa so if there's any inside info you need I can get it, plus, I'm good with 911 trucks and skins, so I can help you do it all if you'd like! :holdglass:

Thats great! and i do have something, is there any way you could get some pictures of the ottawa FD?

Thanks, Aidan

aidan196, its me on a different acc, I cant login to my other acc because forgot pass, and cant login to my msn and I dont want to hook up my other computer to check my emails. So what progress have you made when I been gone ?

Guest firefighter101
Thats great! and i do have something, is there any way you could get some pictures of the ottawa FD?

Thanks, Aidan

No problem, how's the rest going? And I'd be happy to join the team as a general maker of everything lol

Here's a little bit of what I've got :laugh:

btw you can email me if there's anything you want me to work on

geordietaylor@yahoo.ca

EDIT: I'll see what I can do about asking Hoppah if I can use the LA cop cars as bases for our new ones.

post-6170-1254271153.jpg

post-6170-1254271206.jpg

post-6170-1254271227.jpg

post-6170-1254271924.jpg

post-6170-1254271949.jpg

so your a modeler, if so do you think you can model what I have drawn, I have basically the Toronto Fire Dept, EMS and Police (sorry that there no tops or front and backs drawn, havent masterd yet)

Guest firefighter101
so your a modeler, if so do you think you can model what I have drawn, I have basically the Toronto Fire Dept, EMS and Police (sorry that there no tops or front and backs drawn, havent masterd yet)

Yes, I think I can work something out