FD-19

I Need Help Please!! [Em3]

Hi.. well... I bought Em3 in France, And I have a French computer too... (Im Not french) But I loved ther..

:excl: What ever... I have a birg problem... and i cant play Emgency 3 on muy computer... :(:(

I installed the Game but the screen keep on black... and the computer froze...

I dont know what to do...!!

:excl: I have played Em3 Before and I downloaded the LA MOD.... and I would like to know what I have to do For put it inside of the game...

Thanks!!!!

I hope some one can reply me...

Thankyou for your time...!! :)

Hi.. well... I bought Em3 in France, And I have a French computer too... (Im Not french) But I loved ther..

:excl: What ever... I have a birg problem... and i cant play Emgency 3 on muy computer... :(:(

I installed the Game but the screen keep on black... and the computer froze...

I dont know what to do...!!

:excl: I have played Em3 Before and I downloaded the LA MOD.... and I would like to know what I have to do For put it inside of the game...

Thanks!!!!

I hope some one can reply me...

Thankyou for your time...!! :)

Install patch 1,2 & 3, the config. file and update your videocard drivers, that fixes it in most cases ;)

Hey FD-19,

As Stan said make sure you have the patches installed and Unzip the files (I usually unzip to the desktop and delete them once I've installed). Once you've unzipped them there should be a file called 'Los Angeles Mod v2.3.e3mod'.

Next we need to load that file into the ModInstaller.exe program. This can be found in your Emergency 3 folder (C:/Program Files/Sixteen Tons Entertainment/Emergency 3). Once you've opened the ModInstaller you should see the following screen.

8b44841e9b.jpg

To start installing the Mod click on 'Install Package' and then locate 'Los Angeles Mod v2.3.e3mod' which if you followed the instructions above about unzipping should be on the desktop. Click on 'Los Angeles Mod v2.3.e3mod' and then 'Open' and a small window will appear telling you it's being installed.

When it's installed it will show it in the list on the ModInstaller.

25ac588014.jpg

The Mod is now installed but in order to play it you will need to load it in the game now. Click on 'Modifications'

52dcd280d0.jpg

You will then see the Los Angeles Mod that you have installed with the ModInstaller. Click on the Mod and select 'Load'.

5c87e6e472.jpg

Once you have done this it will take you back to the main menu. Now when you click on Freeplay you have a new base (I don't play freeplay so don't know much about it). If you click on Campaign you will see many new maps (Thanks Hoppah :D) and also new vehicles, sirens etc.

7b0c512890.jpg

Happy Gaming!! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

(Sorry for the amount of screenshots but I find it easier explaining something using them and also this is how I installed the Mod and it works fine for me but others might have easier ways of doing it.)

(Sorry for the amount of screenshots but I find it easier explaining something using them and also this is how I installed the Mod and it works fine for me but others might have easier ways of doing it.)

There is nothing to be sorry about, it's a very good tutorial :)

Hey FD-19,

As Stan said make sure you have the patches installed and Unzip the files (I usually unzip to the desktop and delete them once I've installed). Once you've unzipped them there should be a file called 'Los Angeles Mod v2.3.e3mod'.

Next we need to load that file into the ModInstaller.exe program. This can be found in your Emergency 3 folder (C:/Program Files/Sixteen Tons Entertainment/Emergency 3). Once you've opened the ModInstaller you should see the following screen.

8b44841e9b.jpg

To start installing the Mod click on 'Install Package' and then locate 'Los Angeles Mod v2.3.e3mod' which if you followed the instructions above about unzipping should be on the desktop. Click on 'Los Angeles Mod v2.3.e3mod' and then 'Open' and a small window will appear telling you it's being installed.

When it's installed it will show it in the list on the ModInstaller.

25ac588014.jpg

The Mod is now installed but in order to play it you will need to load it in the game now. Click on 'Modifications'

52dcd280d0.jpg

You will then see the Los Angeles Mod that you have installed with the ModInstaller. Click on the Mod and select 'Load'.

5c87e6e472.jpg

Once you have done this it will take you back to the main menu. Now when you click on Freeplay you have a new base (I don't play freeplay so don't know much about it). If you click on Campaign you will see many new maps (Thanks Hoppah :D) and also new vehicles, sirens etc.

7b0c512890.jpg

Happy Gaming!! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

OOOhhhh I am playingg!!! is so damm good the game.!! lool

Thanks guys....

Thanks for your time... and for the screenshots... is easier to understand like that!!

THANKS!!!!

And thanks Hoppah for the LA Mod... is so good... I am at the mision "23" lol and I played the Freeplay and is cool too... The new police cars are so good...

well thankyou guys..!!