jab16

ERT

Aye. As I understand it, Fire is OK, but Police and EMS are suffering. So.....join today!

Exactly I am on the PD and we need some more people, we're doing good, but not everyone is active. EMS is okay, they don't need as many people as FD or PD would. But we can do a lot more if we get more people!!! Its like 911 first responders except you type what you're doing instead of clicking on units and personnel.

So Join or at least visit the site and try it out, who knows you may love it!

'Well after registering, your badge will be made and you'll be put on a truck, most likely Pumper 11. You'll be given a mentor and be starting as a probationary firefighter. This is the fire side of things. If you want Police, you'll start as a rookie officer, given a mentor and be assigned with your mentor most likely. Regarding EMS, same with mentor and truck placement. Everything will be explained soon after joining.

Is there any room in there for Detective Ray Alfonso Wise of the Vice Squad?

I'm looking for a place where I can virtually wear a fedora, drive a muscle car aggressively, kick down doors, carry a bigass shotgun and yell.

I made up the Alfonso part, by the way. It's my cop name. Oh and if I can't have the shottie, I'll settle for Dirty Harry's 44 Magnum.

You know what? Actually I'd like to have both. And also a Thompson model 1928 with a drum mag, those things are wicked.

Well, we don't have a vice squad, either.

Well that's even better. That means the position is open.

I decided to rethink my approach. You can't spell Vice Squad without Miami Vice - well, actually, you can, but it's not my point.

My point is screw muscle cars - I want a white convertible Testarossa with a Florida license plate that reads "WISE 1". It's more my style.

I've also got a couple pastel suits I can bring from home.