phuccmtt

Open Port to host on multiplay mode

You dont type the pc's IP in. Each router has its own IP connect page. Usually 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 Do this "Click Start > Run > Type in 'cmd' > When the black box appears type 'ipconfig' when the black box has finished, look for 'Defult gateway' get the IP and type that into the ADDRESS BAR, not google search, not anything (the place where you type www.google.com etc...) Then you should get accesss... But yes who is your internet with?

I really haven't done this a lot so this is just a guess. But I think you need to fill in the port you want to forward at 'trigger port' and the port where you want it to forward to at 'translate to'. But again it's really a guess I haven't done this for a very long time.

O en pyrothijs je kunt ook nederlands praten :P

We won't talk Dutch here, you are in the English part of the forum. If you wanted to talk Dutch you should have started a topic in the Dutch part of the forum.

Port Range: The ports you need to enter.

Translate to: The computers IP address.

Trigger port: The lowest port number.

For example (in order of the box's in your picture:

Protocol: Any. Port: 12345 to 12345. Translate to: Your pc's IP address. Trigger protocol: Any. Trigger port: 1234

Hope it helps... ;)

I can't write my IP adres in the "translate to" there is too little space

Is this good?

I don't think it is. Bennie used the 12345 as an example. There not actual ports or at least not the ports that need to be opened for a multiplayer game.

BTW would you mind using the edit button to add information to your previous post. Double posting isn't allowed on this forum plus it's starting to bug my that I have to merge your posts all the time.