Andrew

Em4 Deluxe Mission Help

i hate that mission lol.

you need a scout and LOTS of snipers as well as a police helicopter (water cannons can help too since theyre basically invincible). use the scout to find and flag landmines on the road and have an engineer defuse them. use the snipers to kill all the rebels from a distance. put a sniper into the heli, land it behind the MG nest by the town, and shoot the guy, then clear out the town. watch out there'll be like 10 rebels that run out of the woods just before you get to the refugee camp (but i managed to kill them all with 1 sniper. i promoted him lol). once youve cleared the road send the trucks into the camp and itll be done.

Tips:

NEVER fly a helicopter over a landmine, since 16T was retarded and made it so a landmine buried 2 feet underground can blow up a helicopter thats 50 feet in the air. :rolleyes:

Press on the first convoy vehicle to get the stop/go commands.

The water cannon is useful for distracting the rebels (or injuring them so badly i needed doctors to treat them).

That's my favourite mission! (with LA MOD of course, because of the national guard.)

I managed to complete this mission without any vehicles, I had 4 snipers, 1 scout and 1 bomb squad unit.

Kill all the rebels, then use the scout to search for mines, and disuse them with your engineer/bomb squad. Remember to use the save option. :)