Guest NPD-Traffic

Newark Mod

Guest NPD-Traffic

Newark the bigest city in New Jersey: The highest in crime.

5,000 runs annually (with over 400 being vehicle extrications) In Newark, Rescue

Fires Come and go Massive or small

Well as you all may have seen in past we were a bit jumpy on keeping the mod open or staling it. But weve made some progress with our Team of 2 3 for step one of modeling units and other.We are still open to anyone who is free to assist us can. We also are looking for some basic researchers and other. We will post progress weekly on our units modeling.We are looking for anyone who would like to help us with stage 1 of modeling. After our first month into modeling we have some of the more important units finnished or working on.

We are still looking for some helpers to assit us if anyone would like to help contact us via pm or post.

Banners:

Choose From:

NPD: [img=http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6514/npd.png]
NFD:[img=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9554/fdv2.png]
UHEMS:[img=http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6003/ems2.png]

List to be updates after.

Green=Done

Yellow= WIP

Red=No started

As of now our official Modelers list is:

NPD-traffic (units)

Jab16

--------------

Skin creating

puppysboy222

--------------

uv-mapping:

-

---------------

Lights:

FortErieFireEli (welcome to the team)

----------------

Reworking all units Will Post As finnished for new List

New Sirens Are now In progress got an update on them soon.

1st update:

NFD Rescue 1 (95 E-one walk in rescue)

Photos attached:

NFD:

Rescue 1 (80%)

post-4309-1261097728.jpg

post-4309-1261097756.jpg

Nice man. If you need a skinner, I'm pretty sure I can fit in the time (I can only do it with .v3o files and cannot put it on the vehicle because I don't have the full version of zmod). Looks pretty good so far!

Guest NPD-Traffic
lol its too bad that newark makes every truck a diffrent color lol

yea lol but i dont mind the color i mean some units such as the Fire department is easyer to model becase one model just needs a reskin to work as another every other unit aside the newest La france is a E-one from the mid 90s starting at like 92 until 04 there isnt a difference eccept the grill on its outside.

Guest NPD-Traffic
Nice man. If you need a skinner, I'm pretty sure I can fit in the time (I can only do it with .v3o files and cannot put it on the vehicle because I don't have the full version of zmod). Looks pretty good so far!

I started to skin as my 1st atempt Haz-mat 2 i think its a tad messy i rushed around to get a taste here ill post the skin now in fact. (attached) i just put it into 1 file to make it easyer on thoes viewing its messy as said took me only 10min for a test.

But sure if you have and freetime we would enjoy your help. Ive been modeling and skined some side view for a look thoes 5min skins. i work on 5 different slides front side back top and passager side etc: and than combine them into one for uv mapping which we cant do nor have so it isnt a worry at this time

Guest wkfc1109

thats awesome good luck with it! im a jersey guy and listen to newark alot on the scanner so its nice to see something from jersey so keep up the good work it looks great so far!

Guest NPD-Traffic
thats awesome good luck with it! im a jersey guy and listen to newark alot on the scanner so its nice to see something from jersey so keep up the good work it looks great so far!

Yea newark is always active day and night working with the services is such a thrill here. Biggest city in new Jersey ontop. that always means more units to model more fun to make and all

here is a Very Basic model of my light ESU. it's kind of a hybrid between the NYPD esu and Newarks new one. But they are made by the same company. anyway here it is :D

aww is there a error on the site cause when i upload it says upload failed. the file was larger then the avalible space. but the attachment uses 12.42 MB of 12.5 MB ? any help?

Guest NPD-Traffic
here is a Very Basic model of my light ESU. it's kind of a hybrid between the NYPD esu and Newarks new one. But they are made by the same company. anyway here it is :D

aww is there a error on the site cause when i upload it says upload failed. the file was larger then the avalible space. but the attachment uses 12.42 MB of 12.5 MB ? any help?

Its past attachments youve uploaded on other topics under your profile controls manage my attachments. and you need to clear some space before you can upload more pictures files and etc:

Guest NPD-Traffic
oh ok got it thanx here is a pic NOT FINAL

looks good so far. No blueprints?

Everytime i try to use blueprints it comes out messed up lol i havent an idea why :P

me too i just use other scaled models and just change the values to match the real thing. The only thing that is from NY on the esu is the red light on thre top of it.

also on the Newark mod site everytime i click on somthing it takes me to the internet search for some reason?

Guest NPD-Traffic
me too i just use other scaled models and just change the values to match the real thing. The only thing that is from NY on the esu is the red light on thre top of it.

also on the Newark mod site everytime i click on somthing it takes me to the internet search for some reason?

odd im looking right now its working fine? umm just a heads up warning this is only our temp. site we are working on a new domain but this one is working on this side for us

http://newarkmod.proboards.com/

and yea the cars are similar. im updating the mods progress as we speak i got a crown vic done.

maybe the banner link is broken.

Should be fixed now. Let me know if its still down for me it works when you click on banner

yeah the link worked perfictly fine but when i clicked on a topic like newark mod info it would take me to a search engine home

EDIT: nvm it was because i was not a member :P

Guest NPD-Traffic
yeah the link worked perfictly fine but when i clicked on a topic like newark mod info it would take me to a search engine home

EDIT: nvm it was because i was not a member :P

ah lol i was wondering what could be the issue :P

Guest NPD-Traffic
A part of RES1CUE :D more will be revealed

post-2914-1249176095_thumb.jpg

shes looking good :holdglass: you dont have to skin if its a tad bit of wasting your time we have a skiner to assist if i can find him online again lol other than that if you want of course you are free to skin

Guest NPD-Traffic
yeah lol im not good with all the detailed skins. like the atripes and that stuff but i can do the base colors :D

its all good :) i can skin then as long as i know what im looking at like basics as u said of color such as bumpers and etc:

Thanks for posting this NPD-Traffic.

Just to let everybody know what I'm working on, I'm doing mostly the buildings, like some new apartments, and I'm also working on different landmarks in Newark, such as Newark Penn (Pennsylvania) Train station, and possibly Prudential Center.

I am also trying to work on other small details for the map, such as elevated train tracks.

Guest NPD-Traffic
Thanks for posting this NPD-Traffic.

Just to let everybody know what I'm working on, I'm doing mostly the buildings, like some new apartments, and I'm also working on different landmarks in Newark, such as Newark Penn (Pennsylvania) Train station, and possibly Prudential Center.

I am also trying to work on other small details for the map, such as elevated train tracks.

i got alot of thoes small detail for indoors and ourdoors and a little of other in a ton of folder i use to create like washing machines and other house hold junk lol