Guest motorlegs

Downloading emergency 4 mods

when I try to download a emergency 4 mod the notice open, save, cancel comes up I click open then nothing happens atall why does this happen

Because it's a zip file, you need to save the file to your PC first, then unzip it and after that you can install it.

Guest dirtymedic41

im haveing issues to. tried to unzip the file then it said file was currupt. so i deleted it deleted em4 and then reloaded it all same thing? any suggestions?

im haveing issues to. tried to unzip the file then it said file was currupt. so i deleted it deleted em4 and then reloaded it all same thing? any suggestions?

You need go to Emergency 4 folder and see if there is a folder called Mods there. If there isn't one create that folder yourself.

If that doesn't work delete your browser history and temporary internet files, make sure you accept all cookies and then go to the download centre to redownload the mod.

Don't forget to unzip/unrar the file and double click the file with the extension .e4mod. The ModInstaller will auto install the mods then.

Moved to the EM4 Mods section and pinned, hoping others will use this topic to prevent them from asking the same question again.

You need go to Emergency 4 folder and see if there is a folder called Mods there. If there isn't one create that folder yourself.

If that doesn't work delete your browser history and temporary internet files, make sure you accept all cookies and then go to the download centre to redownload the mod.

Don't forget to unzip/unrar the file and double click the file with the extension .e4mod. The ModInstaller will auto install the mods then.

Moved to the EM4 Mods section and pinned, hoping others will use this topic to prevent them from asking the same question again.

ok so i have done all of this!! and i have got almost no where is there something i dont know that im doing wrong??? It's just saying that the mod is corrupt and then does nothing. is there some on that can lead me in a direction i can fix this i really want to play this mod :1046274283_heul::machkaputt:

ok so i have done all of this!! and i have got almost no where is there something i dont know that im doing wrong??? It's just saying that the mod is corrupt and then does nothing. is there some on that can lead me in a direction i can fix this i really want to play this mod :1046274283_heul::machkaputt:

Create a folder in: C:/Program files/Sixteen tons entertainment/name of your game/ With the name: Mods

If you have unzipped your file, then double click on the File with the EM4 icon.

he install the mod automaticly

Sorry for my bad english ;)

I can't download budapest mod correctly.It always says it's corrupt,any help.Other .e4mods like netherlands works but budapest just doesn't.Is it because it's a big file?

Here's the solution for your problem:

I just tried what was suggested here after failed download attempts of the LA mod v.2.1, but still getting the same report of a 'broken' file. The .exe will run, but the installer will report at least half a dozen files 'corrupted' ... Windows 7, there is a Mods folder in the installation folder of 911FR and I cleaned Firefox out of all cookies and everything before downloading.

Edited: Specifics from my install, only flagged two of the files this time ... improvement, but still not fixed.

\maps\freeplay.eft

\02 LA Fire Department\ff_emt_stretcher.VMO

"An error occured while trying to copy a file: The source file is corrupted."

Tried 'Ignore' and to play the game anyhow. Loaded the mod, got as far as opening scene in Freeplay and crews loading up before game crashes to desktop.

so i downloaded the LA mod for 911 first responders. I purchased the game from atari and downloaded it. I tried to install the mod and it said the actual game cannot be found but i can still install it to my computer. I dont know what else to do? is there a patch i need or another thing I need for mods?

Hi Guys 

Iam new to modding,and did a bit of research about the EMR games.It seems Sixteen tones hasnt seen the Big picture on were this game can go such a big fan base all you have to do is look at You Tube.

So Ive ordered Emergency 2014 from England,and Asking all you Guys Can I still Mod 2014 Emergency or have I wasted my Monies and should of waited to 2015 comes out!!!!!!

They package the Games Different in the two Countries ie USA, England and different games.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Awsome siteI'll stay on regardless Because you Guys are doing a Fantastic Job on making this game more interesting.

Yours Thankfully

Doug

I can't download budapest mod correctly.It always says it's corrupt,any help.Other .e4mods like netherlands works but budapest just doesn't.Is it because it's a big file?

Where did you download this mod from? I have been searching for the download for months!!!

Hi Guys 

Iam new to modding,and did a bit of research about the EMR games.It seems Sixteen tones hasnt seen the Big picture on were this game can go such a big fan base all you have to do is look at You Tube.

So Ive ordered Emergency 2014 from England,and Asking all you Guys Can I still Mod 2014 Emergency or have I wasted my Monies and should of waited to 2015 comes out!!!!!!

They package the Games Different in the two Countries ie USA, England and different games.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Awsome siteI'll stay on regardless Because you Guys are doing a Fantastic Job on making this game more interesting.

Yours Thankfully

Doug

As far as I'm aware only emergency 3 & 4 (emergency 4 = 911 first responders in the US) you can mod. But emergency 2012/2013/2014 are not and emergency 5 I don't think there is a release date for it yet.

According to wikipedia, in other words take this with a grain of salt, says EM5 should be out this year. I don't think that seems unreasonable at all given the game engine is already in place(I assume it's the EM2012/13/14 engine) so it's not like they have to start from scratch. They have to make an editor, obviously, which takes time, and they will probably add some new missions and such but over all, this year seems to be a reasonable guess imo.

@BeastyBill88, one of the greatest movies ever made(in reference to your avatar)!