EldoradoMan

Disaster in open pit

I need help with finding the victims. I got the lorry out of the water, I got everyone out of the wrecked vehicles, I found the operater in the cab and two under the debri. But Im still missing someone. I've looked under every piece of debri. Does someone know something i dont.

I need help with finding the victims. I got the lorry out of the water, I got everyone out of the wrecked vehicles, I found the operater in the cab and two under the debri. But Im still missing someone. I've looked under every piece of debri. Does someone know something i dont.

did you use the rescue dog

Near the burning dumper truck there is a car lying in the water. I believe one or two victims are in here. If the buildings to the north have catched fire you need to check those for victims too (only the open houses of course).

Near the burning dumper truck there is a car lying in the water. I believe one or two victims are in here. If the buildings to the north have catched fire you need to check those for victims too (only the open houses of course).

Is it near where the dump truck fell in.

Is it near where the dump truck fell in.

Near the south side of the lake there is a smoking dumper truck you need to cool. If you look closely you see tire tracks going into the lake and some bubbles coming from the car.