Teddy

Zombie Mod?

Hellow everyone,my first post here =)

so,yesterday we were looking in the xml file of emergency 4 how to modifiy the number of the event demonstration.but suddently(^^), we spot some suspiciouse lines in the text,yes its about zombies! if someones have any information there are welcome!

PS: this line is located here : C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8\Specs\freeplayparameters.xml

PS2 : im sorry for my bad english but im french

- <EFPZombie>

- <!-- Zombies

-->

<Enabled value="0" />

<AverageFrequency value="1.0" />

<Worth value="5.0" />

<SupervisorStart value="ID_SUPERV_EVENT_D12" />

<SupervisorFinish value="" />

- <!-- IgnoreDate: Nur an Halloween/Immer

-->

<IgnoreDate value="0" />

</EFPZombie>

- <EFPZombie>

- <!-- Silvester

-->

<Enabled value="0" />

<AverageFrequency value="1.0" />

<Worth value="5.0" />

<SupervisorStart value="ID_SUPERV_EVENT_D13" />

<SupervisorFinish value="" />

- <!-- Duration: Dauer des Feuerwerks

-->

<Duration value="180.0" />

- <!-- IgnoreDate: Nur an Silvester/Immer

-->

<IgnoreDate value="0" />

</EFPZombie>

</events>

- <cleanup>

<wait min="300.0" max="600.0" />

<choppedtree safetyradius_nopeople="8.0" safetyradius_nofire="50.0" />

<killedperson safetyradius="20.0" />

<deleteobject safetyradius="20.0" />

<deletewreck safetyradius="20.0" />

<unburnobject safetyradius="100.0" />

<restoreposition safetyradius_source="10.0" safetyradius_destination="10.0" />

<sliceablecar waitmultiplier="5" />

</cleanup>

- <timezones>

- <!-- night (normal)

• Like 1

Hi and :welcome: to the forums.

Actually you found two seperate events. Those are easter eggs that only happen on one day in the year. The zombie thing only happens on the 31st of october and the fire works only happen on the 31st of december.

There is however a trick you can use to play with these events on any day of the year. You can change the number in the <IgnoreDate value="0" /> line to 1 and save the file. That way the event can take place on any day. Or if you just want to try and see what it looks like, simply change the date on your PC to the 31st of october or december and start the game. (Don't forget to change the date back afterwards).

You can try this with all mods, it's not specific for the Los Angeles mod, it's something the original game producers put in. ;)

Topic moved to EM4 general section.

Oh okay thanks a lot for youre fast response and sorry to have post it in the wrong place.

Can u just tell me what does the zombie event look like??

Oh okay thanks a lot for youre fast response and sorry to have post it in the wrong place.

Can u just tell me what does the zombie event look like??

A lot of zombies show up on the map and they will attack people, you need to shoot them with police officers untill they're all dead.

Guest em4fan
you have to have Deluxe though since theyre only on the Deluxe map. the zombies are really funny though since they spawn at the church cemetery and go around biting and infecting people lol

So if I haven't Deluxe version it will not work because the other versions haven't church?

em4fan

Guest turnofftape

How do you actually enable the zombies? They're not spawning at the church. I went into Freeplayparameters.xml and changed <Enabled value = "0" /> and <IgnoreDate value = "0" /> to 1. is there something i'm missing? I can't wait to try it.

How do you actually enable the zombies? They're not spawning at the church. I went into Freeplayparameters.xml and changed <Enabled value = "0" /> and <IgnoreDate value = "0" /> to 1. is there something i'm missing? I can't wait to try it.

It's a random event, It can happen at any time, you just need to wait a bit until the event shows up, maybe you could try to increase the event frequency a little higher? So it can happen a little more often.

i found a way to have the zombie mod instead of having the deluxe version.

Go into the editor,place some pedestrian and go into their properite ,then edit their traits and then tick the zombie box.

Here you are you ve got zombvie in the normal freeplay!!

i found a way to have the zombie mod instead of having the deluxe version.

Go into the editor,place some pedestrian and go into their properite ,then edit their traits and then tick the zombie box.

Here you are you ve got zombvie in the normal freeplay!!

i tried that and it took the zombie a while to make a kill, but it worked.

For those experienced in the modding side, is it possible to mod police so they open fire automatically, like overwatch? So maybe you setup a barricade and if a zombie approached it, they opened fire? Been a while since i fiddled with the editor and dont remember much that i learnt, which wasnt alot to start with lol.

Guest Quentin

I found my editer thanks but nothing about zombies in there :1046276372_bawling: sadly unless you know where or how to do it and can give me an step by step walk through?? but dont worry iof you cant...... Thanks