MCERT1

Light Equipment Vehicle (LEV) from v1.4

i know this will seem pretty worthless, but i wouldnt mind seeing the fire helo again.... i know it was in EM3 but was it in em4? what has really changed? any chance we could get a list of vehicles? maybe vote on what we wanna see come back?

This LEV is the same as the HEV just a different model basically... As for the fire helo, I don't think that made it to Em4, and if it did, it was in a very early version...

ight

i know this will seem pretty worthless, but i wouldnt mind seeing the fire helo again.... i know it was in EM3 but was it in em4? what has really changed? any chance we could get a list of vehicles? maybe vote on what we wanna see come back?
This LEV is the same as the HEV just a different model basically... As for the fire helo, I don't think that made it to Em4, and if it did, it was in a very early version...

I actually have a reskin of the black hawk as an LACoFD fire hawk, only thing it's missing is the color on the animated rotor blades. I've planned to a release another submod at an earlier point which had extra miscellaneous Los Angeles area units. It keeps getting set aside for real life though...

I added the LEV to LA Mod v1.9 and some how lost the tiller, im new so can some one help me :)

your using an older script.... have to ad everything into ther new mod script by script..... or u can just wait till the additional units submod comes out for 1.9

Guest PFC-RomesburgArmy
your using an older script.... have to ad everything into ther new mod script by script..... or u can just wait till the additional units submod comes out for 1.9

Thanks got it back now i gotta figure out how to replace the USAR in V1.9 with the LEV ive read the replacing vehcals thread and still needing help if any one can offer please PM me.