Guest jordex

Anyone fancy starting a Clan?

Guest JoyRiderUSA

Hello my Names Ian Howard, I would love to be apart of this as I am huge LA Mod fan and I love to play multiplayer. I perfer to take care of Police and Fires. I have been playing for some number of months and really would like to get involved in thi

My name is Hidde Deckers, I prefer to take care of Medics/Fire dept/Police.

I have been playing emergency 4 for eight months. And i played the other emergencys for more then 2 years now.

Hi, my name is Brendon. I generally play EM4 Multiplayer because finding an LA Mod game is hard.

Rescue is always my first choice, as very rarely do any civilians die when I am playing that position. I also play a very good police role if someone has taken the spot of medic. Tech is also fine with me. I dislike being a firefighter, so for me it would be Rescue/Police/Tech. I am a very professional player, and enjoy playing with professional teammates. I always update other players on what I do.

Guest matt31896

That sounds fun. If I can get my stupid internet connection to work I would like to be in the clan. Even though I've only played the game with the mod for ........??????????????........... about six months I can be good at dispatching LAPD units scine I know their standard and advanced procedres(if noticed tell me me if I misspelled that:>) and can be quick to have a unit on the scene. My internet connetion will be up and running hopfully by 15/08/2009(DD/MM/YYYY). :wall:

Guest Thrill

Hi Jordex,

I could join. Primary role would be Fire, however I see everyone seems to want to do that so I could do Ambulance too. I have xFire I am mature and love to play LA mod online. My English is good, I am British. Just can't be bothered to type in other posts.

My Name is Luke. I have been playing this game for 1.5 years.

Guest jordex

Wow, this clan is really taking off big time!

Welcome to all our our new members:

Gavin - Fire

Jon Mallett - Fire / Police

Ian Howard - Police / Fire

Hidde Deckers - Medics/Fire/Police

Calypso (Raven) - ALL

Brendon - Rescue/Medic/Tech/Police

Luke - Fire/Medic

If i've missed anyone out, let me know. Our clan name for the moment is EMERGE.

I'm going to see if I can get a website together so we can get some organisation in place and work on time zone differences ect.

Jord

Guest huntermikexx

My name is Mike.

Been playing for a few years. I want to be a State Trooper in real life.

I'm professional.

I'd prefer to be Police, but I could also play Tech as well.

There's WAY more qualified people for both Fire and EMS so I won't apply for them.

So just Police. If needed, then Tech as well.

Guest BattallionChief

My name is Alexander Petrov(BattallionChief :cool: ), but I will play with the name '112 Emergency' in the game. I play Police/Tech because the others are not easy for me (if I have to, I will play with the EMT/EMS, but not FF, I screw up bigger fires).

I've been playing Emergency 4 since, well, I don't remember, but it was around March, April or May this year. LA MOD I've been playing since July.

My skype is m16ak10194 and my MSN: alex_petrof@yahoo.com

I'd love to join so I can play multiplayer.

Guest dltforce146

My name is J.J. I'm a firefighter/emt of 5 years. I can take Fire, EMS, and Police

I have been playing the game for several years.

Dltforce146 is my AIM but I am not often on there

Or just shoot me a PM.

I am available at many various times.