Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest FFBates

New York City Mod

19 posts in this topic

Hey, Me and my Mate are constructing a New York City Mod, We need Big Help as we are not very Experianced on Modeling ect.

We need:

Skin Designers

Modelers

Scripters

Animators

Researchers

All who wish to join MUST have one or more of the following PLUS SOME experience with it/them:

Emergency 3/Emergency 4

Photoshop OR another image editing program* (As expressed in the last section.)

ZModeler2 OR another 3D modeling program* (As expressed in the last section.)

Website editing/design/application programs/experience

Xfire

Any of the games PLUS their editor as expressed in the last section

If you want to join Please reply to this Topic Telling me what you want to be.

b]You need to be the age of 13+ and must have eather, MSN or Email/Outlook Express

if you are stilling looking for people i wont mind having a go at Website editing i really at website pm and email at adam.wheawell@hotmail.co.uk

Not to say anything bad, but there is already a New York mod in progress.

if you are stilling looking for people i wont mind having a go at Website editing i really at website pm and email at adam.wheawell@hotmail.co.uk

Their is? Anyway this 1s Mine and my mates first, So we might aswell try it.

I Agree what is the point of starting a NYC mod when there is 2 in progress 1 is a public verson 1 private NYC mods why a 3rd? pointless sorry to say. i understand you wanting your own but its just a wast in my opinion.

No need to bring them down. If they want to do this mod let them, the more the merrier. Oh and if you guys have talents in certain areas then perhaps you should help other modding teams that are already further along in the process and could use your help. Seeing as most of the modders here are busy with other modding teams.

Hey, Me and my Mate are constructing a New York City Mod, We need Big Help as we are not very Experianced on Modeling ect.

We need:

Skin Designers

Modelers

Scripters

Animators

Researchers

All who wish to join MUST have one or more of the following PLUS SOME experience with it/them:

Emergency 3/Emergency 4

Xfire

b]You need to be the age of 13+ and must have eather, MSN or Email/Outlook Express

Im a Web Designer!

If your still needing web design done i'll be happy to help.

im also good with visual basic and movie editing. PM Me.

I agree with honouluo or however you spell it

I agree with honouluo or however you spell it

I would scrap all my mods (except for the CA mod) just to help for that!

Honolulu would be really nice... I love their yellow trucks!

I hate most yellow fire trucks, but to each there own.

I say the two best mods would be honoulu or alaska for something different then the la mod or a big city

We need:

Skin Designers

Modelers

Scripters

Animators

Researchers

Emergency 3/Emergency 4

Xfire

So... any word. :P

We need:

Skin Designers

Modelers

Scripters

Animators

Researchers

Emergency 3/Emergency 4

Xfire

i will be the reasercher

Oh FF-Bates are you a member of EFR (or get permission to copy our Mod Teams TOS) cause if not i will eat you. lol. but seriously

what about a DCFD mod? Or pheonix?

I agree DC has the sickest fire trucks!! Got to love the lighted pin wheel in the front of the trucks?