Hoppah

Replacing a vehicle in one of the fire stations

I missed that same Ladder/Tiller issue later on in the LAToFS script. Here's the fixed, hopefully final, script.

That fixed it....Now I see how it all fits together . That helps me get a better understanding of it...Thanks again for the help....

Hey All!

I read through the files and am still a little stumped couple questions for you not sure where to put them though, 1. I wanted to add BCFD Engine 2 from the Montana mod v2 to the LA mod (just for a personal mod) so i moved all the Model/Prototypes to the correct folders (i think) but when i load the mod the model comes up but it has no color or anything to it (looks like its made from clay), but the lights dont show up or anything. But when i use just the model and the prototypes that are in the folder already ( default la mod v2 engine 2 prototypes) it comes up with a box and thats it but you can see the custom lights, so im stuck. 2nd im trying to add a second USAR to LA mod and i got everything down except the return to station command i saw you had to add something like the engine 1 scripts but i don't know what to add, or what line to add them too! If you could help that would be great.  

Hey yall,

I am wanting to change out engine 1 at station 1 in the Mayberry County mod to one of the ones that com from off the map (engine 10). I am planning on reskinning the the engine to make it look like the other trucks. I just really don't like the way engine 1 looks. It looks like a tanker to me, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway I have changed the scripts to where engine 10 is sitting in the bay and staffs fine, but I can't send it back to the station.

I changed the scripts in Lafirestation, Lafirestationstart, and Latofirestation and added the Vcmdtofirestation to the truck but the button doesnt appear nor does the truck go back to the station. What am I missing?

The button doesn't appear because you need to give that truck the To Fire Station command, the editor is used for this.

I did do that, but it still didnt appear. I found another option, I moved engine 1 to station 3 and engine 3 to station 1 and reskinned the truck numbers and boom! got it.

Greetings! I see the last post was back in 2015 but i'm hoping some members of the community are still around. Following the forum, I've managed to get USAR at FS2 in place of the HAZMAT. I also have the return to station working for it. My issue is that once the unit returns, the door wont open for it to park. Instead, it says no space available and starts a patrol. Could someone please point me in the right direction as to what I need to do next in order to fix this error.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:40 PM, IR359 said:

Greetings! I see the last post was back in 2015 but i'm hoping some members of the community are still around. Following the forum, I've managed to get USAR at FS2 in place of the HAZMAT. I also have the return to station working for it. My issue is that once the unit returns, the door wont open for it to park. Instead, it says no space available and starts a patrol. Could someone please point me in the right direction as to what I need to do next in order to fix this error.

Can you upload your "latofirestation" script I feel like your missing something