(no name yet) mod

Where to place my mod  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where shoud my mod take place

• Boston, MA
    • My home town (beacon, New York)
    • Washington D.C.
    • other

Ok so i would like to start a mod but i have really no knowledge of making a mod. Soooo all that i can do is skin and find pictures and maybe place objects on the map but other than that i cant do anything. So i was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out and help me make this mod.

I havent decided on where to place this mod either, Boston, My hometown(Beacon, New York), or Washington D.C. you guys help me decide.

and if you put other please specify what you had in mind

Be patient, don't double/triple post, if you have not noticed there are already a ton of mods that have taken most the people who can do things.... So you have to just wait or try to recruit people through other techniques, advertising a mod that you have no idea where will go with no direction is not really going to be the most productive measure.

Be patient, don't double/triple post, if you have not noticed there are already a ton of mods that have taken most the people who can do things.... So you have to just wait or try to recruit people through other techniques, advertising a mod that you have no idea where will go with no direction is not really going to be the most productive measure.

oh sry im just a really impacient person ill try to wait